[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017

nnguyenvu1801

Apr 18, 2022

ntr tag right?

May 22, 2021

What is the sauce of the hentai that you linked?????

Silvist

May 20, 2017
They got the images from here:

If you translate the description for the first one it says something like this:

Ahegao meister Hiromitsu Takeda's legendary work "Tsundero" is fully animated!
Yuka Yoshii, a school idol who is good looking, has excellent grades, and is versatile in sports, is a perverted schoolgirl who repeats her perverted desires and fantasies. Takashi, who follows her like that, is also the owner of a tremendous match! Yuka comes across a scene with Takashi Stalker and starts sucking his cock as he kneels on the ground and apologizes! What feelings did the two of them have at the end of the intense sex between the horny virgin and the transcendental man...? The sex of two people will not end until the hot girlfriend is dere!

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019

hopefully its the same animator or better, art wise it looks downgraded compared to the NTR releases.

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
New updates his shoulder pain got worse and hopefully next week
TKH: > Sorry for the lack of updates this month.
> I have been going to various hospitals and other places since this month because the pain in my shoulder has not healed.
> It seems that I need weekly rehabilitation.
>
> I can handle the work if I take a break, so I'll try to update the event next month.
> I will try to update the event next month. The pace of my work will likely slow down until I recover.
> I hope to return to my previous pace as soon as I recover!
>
> However, as for Comiket, I am not sure if I will participate this time.
> I may not be able to attend this year's Comiket because I will have to push myself quite a bit.
> I hope to recover and concentrate on RPGs this year.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes