[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
orgy, clitrub on top and the slutty dance, that seems the be the event
Takeda: But if I'm going to spend money that people have helped me with on a support site, I want to make sure I get plenty of voice.

genericalt64

May 18, 2022
id like to imagine thered be no a no ntr route just for fun, but considering hiromitsu sensei, it always gonna be ntr one way or another

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
id like to imagine thered be no a no ntr route just for fun, but considering hiromitsu sensei, it always gonna be ntr one way or another
How about a bittersweet ending where the protagonist defeats the villains and keeps the girls but surprise! They are pregnant and he doesn't suspect anything?

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
There actually is one. It's right there in the available (not sure if it still is, though) demo.

All the protag needs to do is:
1) not trust the girls' ability to take care of themselves;
and
2) care enough to go check on them.

You'll find them right before the first event occurs, and get a boss fight with the lord. The son also dies after you win, I forgot what happened to the priest, the four go home and have their happily ever after, The End.

So yeah, there is a non-NTR route that's actually the best ending for the protag.

NICOLEROIDELAGLISSE

Jul 12, 2020
There actually is one. It's right there in the available (not sure if it still is, though) demo.

and

You'll find them right before the first event occurs, and get a boss fight with the lord. The son also dies after you win, I forgot what happened to the priest, the four go home and have their happily ever after, The End.

So yeah, there is a non-NTR route that's actually the best ending for the protag.
I got this ending first try without even knowing and was surprised there was even a non-NTR ending yet

• Haha
Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I got this ending first try without even knowing and was surprised there was even a non-NTR ending yet
And you just know that ending will be scrapped or blocked in the game proper lol

Although i remember seeing a few images of vanilla events so maybe not? It may just happen differently too.

genericalt64

May 18, 2022

and

wait theres a demo for this game?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes