[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Some purple clothes seem unrealistic to you? Not the magic and evil gods stuff ?
I never said unrealistic, but immersise, coherent with the world's aesthetic. I know it's being nitpicky, since most japanese fantasy media span multiple centuries in visual concepts, but this one fetish of Takeda(girls in neon bdsm, screaming "buhii" like pigs), he don't need to put it into every work, maybe try something different.
-Imagine Frodo leaving Rivendell wearing jeans and sneakers, and saying "it's magic"-
1682969882796.png

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
I never said unrealistic, but immersise, coherent with the world's aesthetic. I know it's being nitpicky, since most japanese fantasy media span multiple centuries in visual concepts, but this one fetish of Takeda(girls in neon bdsm, screaming "buhii" like pigs), he don't need to put it into every work, maybe try something different.
-Imagine Frodo leaving Rivendell wearing jeans and sneakers, and saying "it's magic"-
View attachment 2587876
I suppose that every artist puts a little yes in his work.

It's a hypothesis, but maybe when the game is complete, we can see a scene where things like these kinds of clothes, poses, and idioms are justified.

for example: one of the villains could come from another world similar to ours.

Reactions: Ubtsha

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020
View attachment 2587876
If those jeans and sneakers had magic properties, I woould completely buy it xD

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
Live Highlights we getting arika this month let's go and he's said he will do many rpg content this time hope it's true and the sentai fans got cucked he's Said he don't have anything in his mind only Focus the rpg and the game he's has a list of things hope sentai will be first after RPG and herers some pics from the live 6153.gif ApplicationFrameHost_cuD9vuwO8B.gif ApplicationFrameHost_cuD9vuwO8B.gif

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Live Highlights we getting arika this month let's go and he's said he will do many rpg content this time hope it's true and the sentai fans got cucked he's Said he don't have anything in his mind only Focus the rpg and the game he's has a list of things hope sentai will be first after RPG and herers some pics from the live View attachment 2600922 View attachment 2600923 View attachment 2600923
only sketches!? we didn't get an update last month and he hasn't even started coloring WTF!!

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
only sketches!? we didn't get an update last month and he hasn't even started coloring WTF!!
Well you know him he's a fast worker and Maken ki one shot got him lacking last month and yup we will get the video or cg at the end of the month and maybe the video after first week of Next month

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
He already said that it was because he was sick, besides that he was with other projects, seriously guys... could you be a little more empathetic with an author who isn't even getting paid for his content...
He's filthy rich well he deserves it don't say that he is not getting money for for all update he gets money from fantia and rpg should be finished with a good plan and with help of his assistants but takeda wants to do all by him self and the game started at 2018 so it's normal people react to this level the discord is going through giga malding

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020
He's filthy rich well he deserves it don't say that he is not getting money for for all update he gets money from fantia and rpg should be finished with a good plan and with help of his assistants but takeda wants to do all by him self and the game started at 2018 so it's normal people react to this level the discord is going through giga malding
meanwhile tons of people getting the stuff for free here lol
coomers malding ? impossible

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
any donwload link to play all this updates please? or there are not in game?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes