[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
I hope he does a VN on his next game, don't get me wrong I do like RPG maker games but VN would take half the time to create and would especially like to see a Super Sentai Soldier VN, what you guys think?
Yeah, Juukon Sentai Juusoldier has potential to become one of best Eroges (VN) ever
But we are talking about Takeda so......u know

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, Juukon Sentai Juusoldier has potential to become one of best Eroges (VN) ever
But we are talking about Takeda so......u know
To be fair he should have experience and contacts to make a VN so it would be easier than an RPG game like this one, if i remember correctly lots of the slow progress was because of stuff liek that (and Takeda trying to do everything by himself....not sure that last one has been fixed honestly xD)

Reactions: LazwelX

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
are you illiterate or retarded?
some dumbass asked the same thing you did like 4 posts before yours,learn how to read i beg.
And another hundred have asked it before that.
I swear people today are either too stupid or just plain ignorant to use the fucking search function.
The thought process of "Has anyone else asked this question before" has been completely thrown out the window in favor of everyone thinking their questions are unique and special...

Gkill12

Oct 5, 2018
And another hundred have asked it before that.
I swear people today are either too stupid or just plain ignorant to use the fucking search function.
The thought process of "Has anyone else asked this question before" has been completely thrown out the window in favor of everyone thinking their questions are unique and special...
so real man,in page 91 of this thread alone the SAME question has been asked and answered not one,not two but three fucking times.
its so goddamn stupid that people can't take 3 minutes and search for a bit,plus its not like they have to search far.
in almost every thread page some retard has asked for a download link

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
There is something, though. I don't see anyone bringing them up before, so...

1) This event is something of a turning point. Before it was 3 dudes and 3 girls individually. Now things are getting mixed up and I kind of don't like what this implies for the plot going forward.

2) His last known post was on the 9th, of the event proper (Terena and the lord), and he hasn't had anything since then. (I mean, he might have posted it somewhere, but if he did I don't know about it.) Usually he already has at least the standing art for the next girl's event ready.

Anyone have any ideas? Or better, links?

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020

1) This event is something of a turning point. Before it was 3 dudes and 3 girls individually. Now things are getting mixed up and I kind of don't like what this implies for the plot going forward.

2) His last known post was on the 9th, of the event proper (Terena and the lord), and he hasn't had anything since then. (I mean, he might have posted it somewhere, but if he did I don't know about it.) Usually he already has at least the standing art for the next girl's event ready.

I mean the three dudes are working together to corrupt the girls, so it's a believeable outcome tbh

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020

i dont see what the problem is from the first point also because like most devs it seems takeda tends to have a sporadic schedule, mostly because of life issues the updates dont always come at a set time.

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021

Well it's for the end route there's individual route, pinis sect route, cheating route means the swapping partner route this route end with preggo

wibuntr

Jan 16, 2023
are you illiterate or retarded?
some dumbass asked the same thing you did like 4 posts before yours,learn how to read i beg.
4 post before me is

The next event is arika and guru right?

and

First step: Get the dragon balls

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes