[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020
Yes, you are very confused indeed. So lets say that someone went trough the trouble of integrating the CG into the game and writing all the dialogue from the videos into the engine, alsongide all the code needed to make it work. What you'll have is just the videos all over again, why would you want that? Why waste energy on that?

They'd be disconnected, since we don't know what happens between the events, where the MC can and can not go, what dialogues are available in the roaming. You wouldn't even be able to roam in the recreated events since we don't know anything outside of what was shown, no door would be interactable, hell, some maps aren't fully visible so we'd have to make up some bullshit. Oh and they'd have to remake the maps too, since not all of them are in the demo, good luck with that.

I'm sure there are other problems as well, but let's stop here. You want all this work just to have the same exact videos except you need to press a button to make the dialogue move forward?
I swear theres people on this forum so addicted to masturbation that they seem desperate to find something new eveery day to fap to

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheSaltySeaWeiner

Birkin

Jan 16, 2021
I swear theres people on this forum so addicted to masturbation that they seem desperate to find something new eveery day to fap to
You just described literally 99% of this website's users
And the fact that you fap to the same thing everyday without finding new ones amazed me, truly a man of perseverance :HideThePain:

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
Awesome game, I'm surprised nobody has tossed the updated images into the demo. Looking through the game in rpgmaker I'm also seeing other maps not shown in the demo, like this one:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Inserting animations on the other hand, unsure how that would work. Not sure if that falls under play movie or pic...guess I could test it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so hows your test going

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
[QUOTE="Hahalolyrmumyrmum, post: 10497018, member: 4560192"]
Anyone know what the Terena video story was abt?
[/QUOTE]
Lord says "hey you've been fucking my son, so let's have a talk about this or I'll tell Kurt"
But it's just an excuse because Terena is horny from the moment she sees the way he looks at her
Kativ knows about it and writes all over Terena's body to taunt the lord
They meet Kurt and Kativ tells him she's going to see his dad
Kurt is mad when Kativ says the clothes make her look hot and Kativ says "bro I can see your boner from here, you're not tricking anyone"
Terena meets the lord and he makes show how she begs for dick
The panty masturbation scene happens and Boner says he can't decide if she'll be his wife or Kativ's and wants to see if her breast milk is quality and she starts to call him papa

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I am curious about just how much Kurt knows, like in some videos he appears to suspect? Fully know? But others not so much.

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020
You just described literally 99% of this website's users
And the fact that you fap to the same thing everyday without finding new ones amazed me, truly a man of perseverance :HideThePain:
Lol, dont project on me i dont have a fapping addiction, this thread is the only one I visit besides other two that I check fom time to time to see if the game of those will be translated. And this forum might be entirely dedicated to the fapping, but the amount of people that jump from thread to thread to fap every 6 hours is at most 50%. Funny enough is usually new members

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheSaltySeaWeiner
Aug 11, 2022
Are there any translated versions of the videos released? At this link, I want to see a translated version of Episode 12 and 15 but I can't find them anywhere.

Reactions: darks231

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
I am curious about just how much Kurt knows, like in some videos he appears to suspect? Fully know? But others not so much.
Terena already lost her virginity with a merchant 8years ago and kurt was a cuck at that time too and now he's says his not fit to be terena oniisan husband and he start to feel a dark feel in his chest you want that means right

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020
Terena already lost her virginity with a merchant 8years ago and kurt was a cuck at that time too and now he's says his not fit to be terena oniisan husband and he start to feel a dark feel in his chest you want that means right
Kurt was a cuck 8 years ago too? How old was he lol ?

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
are there any details now how it happened? like how she lost her virginity to a merchant?

Sun02

Apr 23, 2020
I used google lens to translate the flashback text and it seems that she sold her virginity to the merchant because people of the village were all poor and she wanted to protect them

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes