[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LordGumball1

Apr 2, 2023
WTF at this point i'm seriously asking
Do you know how to read ?
I just got on this site legit 30 mins ago and I didn't see the date the answers were made. I thought at first people's dates of joining this degenerate site were the date the answers were put on this thread.

Birkin

Jan 16, 2021
I just got on this site legit 30 mins ago and I didn't see the date the answers were made. I thought at first people's dates of joining this degenerate site were the date the answers were put on this thread.
Bro chill
Pay attention and you will gradually get used to using this site
I got the same confusion about the date just like you before

• Angry
Reactions: TheSaltySeaWeiner

Birkin

Jan 16, 2021
alr so the game isnt out yet but where do the smooth hentai scenes come from? they cant be from the demo game
Those are paywalled contents created by the developer for anyone who wants to see the development of the game (cheaky right?). But most of them already got pirated and posted on websites like kemono, ehentai or hitomi. You can easily find them just by typing the artist's name (takeda hiromitsu)

LordGumball1

Apr 2, 2023
Ohhh I see so those mad good animated scenes were paid and only supposed to be the progression of the game. Damn do you know when the game gonna release btw?

LordGumball1

Apr 2, 2023
Those are paywalled contents created by the developer for anyone who wants to see the development of the game (cheaky right?). But most of them already got pirated and posted on websites like kemono, ehentai or hitomi. You can easily find them just by typing the artist's name (takeda hiromitsu)
Also the animated scenes that ain't from the demo game that you can find on spankbang are those paywalled animations?

Silvist

May 20, 2017
Awesome game, I'm surprised nobody has tossed the updated images into the demo. Looking through the game in rpgmaker I'm also seeing other maps not shown in the demo, like this one:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Inserting animations on the other hand, unsure how that would work. Not sure if that falls under play movie or pic...guess I could test it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stopittarpit

Aug 2, 2018
So i'm confused. There is no recent DEMO or RPG game that's running these recent video updates. The creator is just making them for now and in a few months time we will be able to download and play the full game? Isn't there a way to take the CGs and update them to the DEMO?

BaamTwo

Aug 23, 2021
So i'm confused. There is no recent DEMO or RPG game that's running these recent video updates. The creator is just making them for now and in a few months time we will be able to download and play the full game? Isn't there a way to take the CGs and update them to the DEMO?
Few months? At least few years

Reactions: JeiCC and rab4

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
Yes, you are very confused indeed. So lets say that someone went trough the trouble of integrating the CG into the game and writing all the dialogue from the videos into the engine, alsongide all the code needed to make it work. What you'll have is just the videos all over again, why would you want that? Why waste energy on that?

They'd be disconnected, since we don't know what happens between the events, where the MC can and can not go, what dialogues are available in the roaming. You wouldn't even be able to roam in the recreated events since we don't know anything outside of what was shown, no door would be interactable, hell, some maps aren't fully visible so we'd have to make up some bullshit. Oh and they'd have to remake the maps too, since not all of them are in the demo, good luck with that.

I'm sure there are other problems as well, but let's stop here. You want all this work just to have the same exact videos except you need to press a button to make the dialogue move forward?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes