[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
I used google lens to translate the flashback text and it seems that she sold her virginity to the merchant because people of the village were all poor and she wanted to protect them
Curious way to fight poverty XD

Sun02

Apr 23, 2020
Was the video quality good enough?
it has no impact onthe video quality i use my phone while playing the video and it give a "translation"
honestly prob none of the girls are virgins
Rietta before the scene with the priest and arika before the very first scene with kurt
i like this plot so much
Meh it show that she is a slut and less satisfying to see her getting corrupted would probably corrupt herself with kurt anyway

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020
honestly prob none of the girls are virgins
I thought the blue girl was a slut and already was used on the penisu church and is now trying to corrupt Kurt. The only one I see being a virgin is the red girl but I bet she sluted out on Kurts back at some point in the past

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I thought the blue girl was a slut and already was used on the penisu church and is now trying to corrupt Kurt. The only one I see being a virgin is the red girl but I bet she sluted out on Kurts back at some point in the past
Only terena was not a virgin. And she lost her virginity because she was the oldest on a group of orphans and had no other way of feeding the other orphans than selling her body.

BaamTwo

Aug 23, 2021
I hope he does a VN on his next game, don't get me wrong I do like RPG maker games but VN would take half the time to create and would especially like to see a Super Sentai Soldier VN, what you guys think?
The Sentai could easily be made into a VN or a Hentai and I'm all for it

Reactions: Animefan_09

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
I hope he does a VN on his next game, don't get me wrong I do like RPG maker games but VN would take half the time to create and would especially like to see a Super Sentai Soldier VN, what you guys think?
I was thinking the same thing!, when Super Sentai Soldier is complete, I might have enough material for a VN in case Takeda Sensei wants to do it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes