[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
It is a WIP of a standing picture used for the event of Arika scheduled to be updated in the next RPG.
I will participate as a perverted swordsman in the AV project of the Pinis religion.

This month, I was working on manga in Age, so I didn't have much work on RPG.
On top of not progressing, I got sick when I pushed myself a little too hard.
I had a diagnosis that it was not corona, etc., but I had chills and dullness.
It's continuing, so I'm going to try to do a health checkup and recovery in May.

Sorry for those who are waiting for the update
I think that it is better to be in the direction of supporting after seeing the update.
(Because you won't be able to see the back number, save it before)
I will try to get back in shape as soon as possible, so please wait for a while. main_5f6e11cd-0c7a-4bd5-a38a-cf20d2ea5a73.jpg t

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020
It is a WIP of a standing picture used for the event of Arika scheduled to be updated in the next RPG.
I will participate as a perverted swordsman in the AV project of the Pinis religion.

It's continuing, so I'm going to try to do a health checkup and recovery in May.

I think that it is better to be in the direction of supporting after seeing the update.
I will try to get back in shape as soon as possible, so please wait for a while. View attachment 2583901 t
DELICIOUS

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017

I will try to get back in shape as soon as possible, so please wait for a while.
Takeda have good art, but his trend of using bizarre (modern) outfits...

Funman619

Dec 12, 2019
I hope he gets well soon, also I'm hearing this right he's doing a sequel to with "princess maken"?

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
This next event with guru i think he finished Maken ki work and all ntr in fantasy world the fmc will become vulgar ( in a good way) in the end especially if she's osananajimi

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020
He is, and he does on almost every game/manga now. For me, it's not only tiring but this "she's corrupted, therefore she will walk around dressed like a bsdm clown" in a medieval setting can break the immersion
Some purple clothes seem unrealistic to you? Not the magic and evil gods stuff ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes