All there is.

Main One

Last Part, before put on hold...

Chisaki/The Principal/The Commander IF story

Mizuha/Beast Blue Ranger story

Kosaki/Beast Pink Ranger Christmas story

Kosaki/Beast Pink Ranger c101 story

Mia/Beast Yellow Ranger story
Can't wait to see chisaki and suzeko continuation on Sentai soldier hope takeda continue his work

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Who here is an OG live broadcast viewer of Takeda?, ( i am not ), were there any moments where he interacted with fans alot?, i remember sending shoutouts to his streams , he sometimes reacts , sometimes doesnt. ( Doesnt bother me though , its already stated on his stream description).
It would have been great! if he interacted.

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
can someone answer my questions. please?
1. Juukon Sentai Juusoldier will be continued, if bakunyuu ntr party is finished (all sex scenes, ending drawed).
2. Should Juukon Sentai Juusoldier also be a game(visual novel) or a manga because it do not look like a game.
1. Yes, it´s planned to be continued after RPG is finished
2. Takeda doesn´t decide what to do with the project yet

He has been working on some Blue Live2D scenes and he already said he wants to see her animated (There are even some sketches where he worked to animate Blue and Yellow transformations)

Last edited:

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Anyone else thinks her boobs looked kinda small in this Shot? Disapointed that he can grab them with one Hand. I was hoping for something similar to terenas scene, where they are just way too big. Maybe next time.
A interesting question.
I don't understand cup measurements myself (i'm not a girl), but I can tell a few other facts;
Rietta is the shortest of the 3, but has the second largest boobs, right behind Terena, who also is the tallest one of the 3.
By the time the demo ends, Rietta's cup size is 121, the same size as Terena at the beginning of the story, although Rietta's cup is descriped as Q while Terena's is a P cup. Properbly because of the height difference.
Obviously, the both has grown since the end of the demo, but we don't know the numbers yet, so we don't know the exact numbers/sizes at this point.
But even then, Terena is without a doubt the taller one of the two, and since her boobs were bigger in the beginning, they are most likely way bigger when she goes to the beach again.
Rietta is shorter, so it's possible that her boobs seem smaller because of her height, hence why they seem "small" when compared to Terena.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
But in the end, you do have a point; Her boobs in the event do seem smaller, at least compared to her current stand picture.
Her boobs should be bigger than her head, but it doesn't at times appear that way in the CG scenes of EV37.

Neos56

Apr 11, 2024
1. Yes, it´s planned to be continued after RPG is finished
2. Takeda doesn´t decide what to do with the project yet

He has been working on some Blue Live2D scenes and he already said he wants to see her animated (There are even some sketches where he worked to animate Blue and Yellow transformations)
Thank you very much, i am really more the fan of Juukon Sentai Juusoldier (altough i do not like the sentai bodysuit much) then bakunyuu ntr party (but i enjoy both contents)

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Thank you very much, i am really more the fan of Juukon Sentai Juusoldier (altough i do not like the sentai bodysuit much) then bakunyuu ntr party (but i enjoy both contents)
Yeh, I prefer the setting of Juukon Sentai Juusoldier over RPG too. (I like both tho)
But in my case, I really like their bodysuits, latex looks hot af.

Reactions: HornyHorse69

Neos56

Apr 11, 2024
I enjoy Juukon Sentai Juusoldier and bakunyuu ntr party but why takeda hiromitsu like and do always a ntr plot.
I do not judge the ntr fetish (i just enjoy the sex drawings of mr. hiromitsu) but my problem with ntr is that the cucked mc is waste of space( I know he should be pathetic) and this wasted space could be used for more sex scenes than for a passive cry baby, who do nothing to stop it. I do not feel sorry for Kurt or for Asahi(Juukon asashi) because they do nothing to stop it or take action to better themselves. You can say they kinda deserving it (But I can be wrong).
I enjoyed takeda hiromitsu very much and the majority here are for the sex scenes and the girls in the stories can get corrupted without an ntr plot.
I hope someone can answer my questions?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote