[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Planning on playing this when a new update gets up.. are the heroines one of those easy fuck? like instantly a slut?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BurnRaijin

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
Planning on playing this when a new update gets up.. are the heroines one of those easy fuck? like instantly a slut?
No, these girls were not slut right away. These girls hated perverts, but due to certain circumstances(hypnosis and curses) they themselves became slut and perverts.
This is what I know. However, perhaps other gigachads sitting here will be able to better describe the situation in the game to you.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Maybe this isn't news to some or a lot of you, but I just stumbled upon this guy who does a pretty good job at drawing in Takeda's style.

Reactions: darks231

Neos56

Apr 11, 2024
in the story the heroines are in love(childhoodfriend love) with the mc kurt(the guy cucked) and they can marry him if they are royal knight.
Only the king can named royal knights but the king is a corrupted perverted old man. Also in the county a powerful church who worship the cock (sex church) have also eyes on the girls. the girls are pure but in the due time they will be corrupted(because they will be hypno, forced, curse) and fall.
if you want more info ask right away

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
This method works on Windows Media Player.
I haven't tried in others, but it should work similarly.
View attachment 3614891
There is a subtitle button on the lower right of the Windows Media Player that works on videos.
Push the button or press Ctrl+L on the keyboard and it will have the option to choose a text file (ass/srt).
View attachment 3614892
Then choose the file(s) for the video
View attachment 3614893
Then you should be good to go.
View attachment 3614894

NOTE: You have to do this method everytime you wish for the subtitles to be in the video.
So that game is new version? how to get them sir ?

• Thinking Face

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
So that game is new version? how to get them sir ?
At the moment there are no new events in the game. The latest Japanese version of the game is 1.12. For this reason, there is currently no way to get a new version of the game with new events.

All you can do is ask someone for an archive with files of new events if you want to look at them or add them to your collection.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
At the moment there are no new events in the game. The latest Japanese version of the game is 1.12. For this reason, there is currently no way to get a new version of the game with new events.

All you can do is ask someone for an archive with files of new events if you want to look at them or add them to your collection.
Basically, 1.12 are the latest version of the game that are playable, and the new events released since then are not in game, nor can they be added. They are only available as videos.
It's a different thing.

• Hey there

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
Basically, 1.12 are the latest version of the game that are playable, and the new events released since then are not in game, nor can they be added. They are only available as videos.
It's a different thing.
Yes, this is exactly what I wanted to say. Probably the translation was slightly wrong or you misunderstood me.

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
G-Zero. I really miss him. But he's probably gone already. Last I heard he got severe gastroenteritis and then his last updated fanbox like, 2 years ago?
I thought he would come back someday. I knew some hentai artists who disappeared for long periods of time, but then came back, that's why I was counting on GZero return.
But now I found out about it. It's sad.

Dorothea_72

Mar 6, 2024
Also, as a side note to Aum or anybody else who is using these subs and uploading the videos to other sites, if you're gonna hardcode my subs onto your videos, can you at least get font size, spacing, and color correct. I didn't put the extra effort into making them look good just for you to go and screw them up.
Oh by the way, the reason this happens is because they're probably using Happy Scribe to hardsub the videos, which is an online spanish made hardsubtitling website app, that only uses SRT files (so they rename your .ass files) and makes the subtitles super tiny and grey colored. If they were using VLC or something that wouldn't be happening.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote