[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
Oh by the way, the reason this happens is because they're probably using Happy Scribe to hardsub the videos, which is an online spanish made hardsubtitling website app, that only uses SRT files (so they rename your .ass files) and makes the subtitles super tiny and grey colored. If they were using VLC or something that wouldn't be happening.
Yeah, I had a feeling they were converting them to a different format. Even though there are plenty of free options for burning .ass subtitles to retain the font styling, such as ffmpeg or handbrake.

Bonexxxz

Apr 4, 2020
I thought he would come back someday. I knew some hentai artists who disappeared for long periods of time, but then came back, that's why I was counting on GZero return.
But now I found out about it. It's sad.
I mean take it with a grain of salt, since you mentioned hentai artist who disappeared for a long time and then comeback out of nowhere. It just with the history of his sickness, it's kinda sad to think about.

Reactions: ccbby

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Stay strong boys, maybe at the end of the year we will get a new beta
With around 80% of the main events (almost) done, the latest version is around 70% complete and more or less 11 Events more to go (and that's without counting the sub-events), I seriously doubt it.
I like your optimism, but I am being realistic.

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
With around 80% of the main events (almost) done, the latest version is around 70% complete and more or less 11 Events more to go (and that's without counting the sub-events), I seriously doubt it.
I like your optimism, but I am being realistic.
yea, but it might be after we got 1 NTR end with a full CG he will give us another BETA

TheAwesomeMan2

May 14, 2024
View attachment 3637324

So, isn´t Arika womb crest shining at 100%?
I guess this scene is after she falls (Bcoz she said in the 1st part that she didn´t want to wear those clothes is like admitting she´s his woman)
Did you ever get an error message that let you not continue the game? Or did you download the game from somewhere else were it worked or did you find some kind of fx for it?

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
quick question..
i see all that posts from the dev but the game still at september version few months and it's gonna be a year
what are the links about ? are they random game stream with subtitle or clips outside of the game ?

Neos56

Apr 11, 2024
quick question..
i see all that posts from the dev but the game still at september version few months and it's gonna be a year
what are the links about ? are they random game stream with subtitle or clips outside of the game ?
my guess is, that takeda hiromitsu(dev) have some stream, which he sometime the events draw and someone download these picture or make screenshot

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote