[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bumblaa

Apr 25, 2022
because people like you can't do simple math and can't understand the concept of increasing from 2 frame animatins to proper hand drawn animations takes significantly more time
Someone in this thread said he (takeda) once said he sometimes works 4 hours a day 2 times week...where I am from, thats called lazy, but you probably already know that considering you seem to know so much about me.

FO btw

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
It's not ニ but こ and 媚 is こ/こび.
Thanks for clearing that part out (rough japanese writing is annoying to correct), but my first question still stands: what does it say?
Can't make out any examples I tried to come up with...
キンこび
チンこび
チン媚
キン媚

Skærmbillede 2024-06-20 014324.png

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Thanks for clearing that part out (rough japanese writing is annoying to correct), but my first question still stands: what does it say?
Can't make out any examples I tried to come up with...
キンこび
チンこび
チン媚
キン媚

View attachment 3753906
It's what tirfing said so you already had the answer?
チン媚び -> cock worship.

チン is for チンポ -> cock
媚び -> flattery

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Etchinanoha dame! Shikei!
The kanji afterwards looks like "十" (10).
I can make out "スケベ" underneath.
What does the full image look like?
It's from 'エッチなのは駄目!死刑!/Etchinanoha dame! Shikei!/Being naughty is not allowed! Death penalty!' which is a Blue Archive book collection of one page stories made by several artists, including Takeda.
Never got a translation, and since we are still waiting, I thought of translating the one page by Takeda.
It's the bottom left of the page I'm struggling with... Not that japanese isn't hard enough to translate as it is already... 1694221653554.png

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Thanks for the help.
I just need to edit the picture, as there is no clean picture of this, so it doesn't look like a lazy job but more proper work.
Hey, I have my pride.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote