[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023
Here's the latest stream in full.

Highlights
View attachment 3757149
View attachment 3757151 View attachment 3757154 View attachment 3757153
Btw, what's your method of recording the streams? Your recording of the previous stream had a bit higher quality and less size compared to mine.

I'm using Firefox's picture-in-picture player to isolate the stream into a window and then using window capture on OBS. However, I'm still experimenting to see what's best.

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Well... Even if it is taking longer than it should to complete (Ima Real Animation threw us off), at least he is making progress.
At this point, the event may be done by next month. We would only be lucky if it is before it.

Also... 9 HOURS?!? With breaks in between even! What a waste of video space...
is not threw us off, well I hope all Ima real chapter got animated its hard to get NTR Hentai this day

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
is not threw us off, well I hope all Ima real chapter got animated its hard to get NTR Hentai this day
That's not what I've heard...
So
Prolly one of his worst streams ever, I don´t even wanna explain it so I´ll try to sum it up.
- Ima Ria killed us, RPG is basically on hiatus till this shit ends
- He mentioned that there are times where he works 4hours per day......2 days per week
- The asshole already dissabled the comments on his Fantia
View attachment 3688888
That´s all, I´m not even mad atp, I´m going to sleep. (Prolly won´t be updating for a while, don´t expect anything RPG related till September or October being optimistic)

We are truly over this time (Not joking)
Try to do something else apart from being checking this thread constantly
The discord server is gonna be dedicated to Wuthering Waves for a long time and won´t be supporting any Fantia update.
For something that was meant for a hiatus that could last months, it was a short one instead.

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
well for those interested, here all the images and gif so far of E41 ordered in what i think is the correct order and in .rar format.

Edit: - V2
missed some images at the end and move others around to what i think fits better
Re-Upload maybe??

Hostelsss

Formerly 'Never10'
Sep 17, 2023

If anyone's still curious, I captured yesterday's stream. I cut the parts where Takeda wasn't doing anything at all or was taking a break. Took me a while to set up since I fucking suck with OBS and Premiere Pro. Also noting, he took almost an hour break in the middle of stream, which I thought was weird.
Wow, bro you are incredible

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
So uh since the OP has no working pics and there's 300+ pages... Does someone have a couple sample images of the game and a quick "It plays like this"-kind of description?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes