[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
By any chance does anyone have a full collection of the EV the dev post as rewards on fantia? lots of not working links sadly. Mostly looking for GIFs

Last edited:

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
i hope takeda let the 3 girl walk around the city and in their own village, let the villager seen their beautiful downfall face and body

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023
Does anyone know what "QK" means in Japanese? Takeda says QK in chat right before taking a break or whatever. Literally looking up what it is in Japanese gives me "QuizKnock".

Edit: Actually, I found out that it's a slang for 休憩 (kyuukei), meaning rest; break; intermission.

Last edited:

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Well... Even if it is taking longer than it should to complete (Ima Real Animation threw us off), at least he is making progress.
At this point, the event may be done by next month. We would only be lucky if it is before it.

Also... 9 HOURS?!? With breaks in between even! What a waste of video space...

Reactions: Tweak22

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023
There was also an hour and a half where he left stream to go to the doctors. If I remember correctly, it was something like 整骨院 (seikotsuin), osteopath clinic.

I was an hour late, but excluding most of the break periods, there was only really 4 hours of actual active footage.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes