[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

nanamya

Sep 11, 2018
Is it the standard for for threads on this subforum to not have a really useful first post?
While I understand that it would require some effort to maintain it, there certainly could be some attempt at keeping the most important information at the forefront, so to avoid the endless spam of "Is there an english version?", "what is the current japanese version?" and most importantly, the "what is the latest english version?"
I'm not sure if there is a version with translated H-status page, and if it is a trivial job to make one or not, for example.
While not completely removing it, it should reduce quite a lot of those questions, making it far easier to read the rest of the thread.
While the search function does exist, searching within a thread for the latest english release is not that easy actually, unless I'm missing some important feature.

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023
Is it the standard for for threads on this subforum to not have a really useful first post?
While I understand that it would require some effort to maintain it, there certainly could be some attempt at keeping the most important information at the forefront, so to avoid the endless spam of "Is there an english version?", "what is the current japanese version?" and most importantly, the "what is the latest english version?"
I'm not sure if there is a version with translated H-status page, and if it is a trivial job to make one or not, for example.
While not completely removing it, it should reduce quite a lot of those questions, making it far easier to read the rest of the thread.
While the search function does exist, searching within a thread for the latest english release is not that easy actually, unless I'm missing some important feature.
This is not the norm at all. Like with most other game threads, OP should be editing the first post of this thread to include any/all game updates, patches, translations, etc.

OP is either dead, lazy, busy, or inactive. IDK, I don’t wanna assume. Thing is, they’re not doing anything. Only real solution is to create a new thread.

Reactions: Tweak22

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
basically Undertale

Mhm mhm, sounds good in theory, thanks! Most important question since I either am very dum or there's just no tags n stuff : Fem. or Male. protag? (Male protag would succ)

And any sample image would be great too if u had one (Don't wanna make a fantia account just for this :s ), but if it really plays anything like undertale it sounds good.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Mhm mhm, sounds good in theory, thanks! Most important question since I either am very dum or there's just no tags n stuff : Fem. or Male. protag? (Male protag would succ)

And any sample image would be great too if u had one (Don't wanna make a fantia account just for this :s ), but if it really plays anything like undertale it sounds good.

protag is a male cuckold

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
i find this weird, 'cuz i have seen the errors but i played the whole demo in the 1.12 and never saw any of the bugs. So i find that intriguing, as in, why that ppl got those errors or what did that ppl do to get those errors that i didn't
Maybe it is related to the operating system.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Yes! We are getting closer to the end of the event!

...Although it's gonna be while before we get the video.

By Takeda Hiromitsu (google translate):
I've uploaded a GIF animation of the second half of the event where the main character of Arika alternates between sex with the lord (until she becomes pregnant) .
This time, there are many other animated GIFs and CGs, so I'll upload them as soon as they're ready. It looks
like it'll be a while until the event video is released, sorry. I'd
also like a comparative sex GIF animation with Kurt, so
I'll start working on Arika again next month, and when that's done, I'll start working on Rietta right away.

If you like it, please click the like button.

Last edited:

blackdusty

Jan 10, 2023
So basically we're stuck in 1.1/1.12 (With miserable translations) until Takeda releases the full game. Is there any news wether or not we'll get the english version of the game?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes