[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TheNatureBoy

Sep 24, 2021
I don't HAVE them, but I can MAKE them.
It's all about using photoshop, and having the right pictures i've collected to make them whole, and the bigger the better quality.
It will take time to make, but I can make similar Rietta and Terena's in the next few days.
It's okay... Sorry if i bother you

Dec 14, 2020
Oh yea, are you have this stand compared version Rietta and Terena? If you have, can you upload please.. i want to collect stand compared of them
I did those for all the girls a while back, just that theyre not in the maximum quality or without background cause my pc is kinda trash and cant use photoshop :cry:

Heres a link to the page where my post is so you wont have to search for it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-big-breasts-party-ntr.52990/page-214

NTR_Lover87

Jul 3, 2022
Noob question - I assume since 2020 no one translate this game yet ?
Already downloaded from TS and it's all in Japanese.

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023
Where does Takeda stream again? Wanna know so that I can maybe catch an early peak at what he’s doing.

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
i hope takeda after make this game,make a new game with this tag : mother/milf daughter ntr breastfeeding infantilism tall huge breast muscle tomboy pixie cut tanned latex lingerie huge breast big ass cheating hidden sex dilf old man step son
aunt childhood friend

Reactions: HornyHorse69

klonoazense

Dec 27, 2022
Noob question - I assume since 2020 no one translate this game yet ?
Already downloaded from TS and it's all in Japanese.
The game isn't complete yet, but translations exist for the most recently released trial versions. There's two options: v1.1 (English patch is in the post above the linked one) which reportedly has several bugs or latest release (English patch here) which is stable but missing a few events. Ignore the demo on the first page, it's outdated.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes