[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023
Here, but all of the pages still rough sketch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yo bro, do you still have the images of the rough sketches? The images you uploaded dont work anymore (at least on my end, image links mightve expired?). I've been waiting so LONG for an update on this manga no kidding. I dont mind even if theyre still sketches.

Last edited:
Reactions: ccbby
Dec 14, 2020
Guys, good news from takeda!

"This is an erotic plain clothes pose (tentative) that I plan to use as a pose at the next Arika event. Is the temporary one a micro bra?
I'm having trouble deciding whether or not to wear one. I feel like I'd like a bra that doesn't fit for no-hands titty fuck, but...Next month, I'll be uploading animated GIFs and videos of the first half of the event. Just like with the recent Ronku events, I think there will be more animated GIFs. If you like it"

Ayo?! Takeda is working faster?! Yeaaaahh babyyyyy thats what i've been waiting for!
penguinz0-yeah-baby.gif

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2020
Our girl has grown a lot compared to the initial idea.
(I can´t make a proper comparison so if someone could I´d appreciate it)

View attachment 3389087 View attachment 3389088
yeah, I was wondering when it was going to appear that old standing cg outfit he made for her, im not sure if takeda plans to scrap the old one or use it in one of those events he skipped, either way im not complaining, its nice how you can notice the difference in quality in the way he drawed her, especially the hair and eyes.

btw the comparison looks fine by me, but if you want I can make it again if you share the old image.

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
yeah, I was wondering when it was going to appear that old standing cg outfit he made for her, im not sure if takeda plans to scrap the old one or use it in one of those events he skipped, either way im not complaining, its nice how you can notice the difference in quality in the way he drawed her, especially the hair and eyes.

btw the comparison looks fine by me, but if you want I can make it again if you share the old image.

U can find the old images here.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes