[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Yo bro, do you still have the images of the rough sketches? The images you uploaded dont work anymore (at least on my end, image links mightve expired?). I've been waiting so LONG for an update on this manga no kidding. I dont mind even if theyre still sketches.
NO

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
BBC Doujin is on hiatus

He said he will try to finish it (he doesn't know when), but if he doesn't he will only release the unfinished pages as a Fantia update.

Reactions: Tweak22

TheNatureBoy

Sep 24, 2021
These two are smaller than the one in the GoFile above, but I couldn't attach smaller here, and no bigger version of the current pictures exists when I edited them.
Still, I don't think I did a bad job.
Oh god, now I want this game to be released quickly xD

TheNatureBoy

Sep 24, 2021
These two are smaller than the one in the GoFile above, but I couldn't attach smaller here, and no bigger version of the current pictures exists when I edited them.
Oh yea, are you have this stand compared version Rietta and Terena? If you have, can you upload please.. i want to collect stand compared of them

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Oh yea, are you have this stand compared version Rietta and Terena? If you have, can you upload please.. i want to collect stand compared of them
I don't HAVE them, but I can MAKE them.
It's all about using photoshop, and having the right pictures i've collected to make them whole, and the bigger the better quality.
It will take time to make, but I can make similar Rietta and Terena's in the next few days.

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Great, now I just noticed an error of mine.
The "bigger" Arika has both those with a micro bra and without them in the picture I used, and I somehow merged the two during the edits.
Silly mistake.

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
爆乳パーティーNTR進捗230513

Yeesh, I thought that was AI...talk about a downgrade, it looks like someone TRYING to imitate Takeda rather than Takeda himself, the hair color, the face, the proportions, the shading, even the lining on the clothes, all of it looks off.
Our girl has grown a lot compared to the initial idea.
(I can´t make a proper comparison so if someone could I´d appreciate it)

View attachment 3389087 View attachment 3389088
Gimme this older version any day of the week...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes