[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
All right. I'm done with Rietta for now.

And you are wondering why all of the "Thicc" Rietta has the same black socks, the answer is simple;
Aside from those smaller cut found in the Trial Vers. files (like here; ) there is no other big version of Rietta released yet, aside from the Gym Clothes ones from EV37, so I used the "Gym Clothes" legs for the Thicc Nun and Thicc Naked one.

Also, each picture is a different size, so the quality will not be the same.

The bigger pictures are here in gofile, but the smaller examples are down here.

lontongsensei

Nov 19, 2023
Title: ver1.00
Developer website: ,

Long awaited RPG by the legendary artist himself, with 2 doujins of teasing the release.

EDIT : Download link :

Links to doujins : ,

Thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: batty154789

TheNatureBoy

Sep 24, 2021
All right. I'm done with Rietta for now.

And you are wondering why all of the "Thicc" Rietta has the same black socks, the answer is simple;
Aside from those smaller cut found in the Trial Vers. files (like here; ) there is no other big version of Rietta released yet, aside from the Gym Clothes ones from EV37, so I used the "Gym Clothes" legs for the Thicc Nun and Thicc Naked one.

Also, each picture is a different size, so the quality will not be the same.

The bigger pictures are here in gofile, but the smaller examples are down here.
Whoa.. thanks bro (y)

ToxicMain

Mar 11, 2018
Screenshot 2024-02-29 035916.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-29 035940.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-29 040013.jpg
Does anyone have these CGs? These are the only ones I'm missing. Also with #230725 I'm not sure if I have all of it but I do see two extra CGs unless it's just another duplicate of another CG in the same set. (Original quality if possible plz)

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
The playable content covers until which update?
until event 34 which is rietta gives 50 blowjobs in the church there are 3 more events that are in the game but are not playable 35, 37 and 39 and event 16 I think is arika groped in front of kurt and it is unfinished a quite large demo considering that I was expecting one or 2 scenes,but is more than half of the game.

edit: event 16 is finished but it is not in the game because it was finished after the demo was released

Reactions: nyarlathotep~

CaKho

Jan 22, 2022
do we need to pay, to get the cards? from ABCEEFG (I heard there's free, but where?)
on pixiv, you can get the character card that he made for free, and you can load that card in your game Koikatsu, there you have the character, adjust it, change the boobs size, change clothes, whatever, and f*ck the character, or play the animation in the chara studio

Reactions: Tweak22
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes