[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jebotekurac

Oct 23, 2021
Does anyone have the list of all planned events and their description? I remember I saw it somewhere in this thread but I cannot find it right now

HornyHorse69

Nov 7, 2023
damn, takeda hiromitsu really good at making corruption art, and now it has it own game, but sadly after see this thread from 2020 still not finished yet, i guess it still takes long time to see this game finished & translated :ROFLMAO:, hope the hanime put an end to the tsundeiro series and move to the power ranger/sentai series of his.
Takeda's sentai cg getting a hentai vedio would be a dream come true for me....
Chicaki maman the greatest ever character he created

kr.strif

Mar 27, 2021
until event 34 which is rietta gives 50 blowjobs in the church there are 3 more events that are in the game but are not playable 35, 37 and 39 and event 16 I think is arika groped in front of kurt and it is unfinished a quite large demo considering that I was expecting one or 2 scenes,but is more than half of the game.

edit: event 16 is finished but it is not in the game because it was finished after the demo was released
Got it. Thank you for the reply, is there a translation for the demo available?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Got it. Thank you for the reply, is there a translation for the demo available?
English and Spanish but they are lost in the thread so someone else will have to come and tell you, depending on your language, I have already said that there should be a change of moderator or something or a new thread so as not to have to repeat the same thing 1000 times.

Reactions: kr.strif
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes