[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

xarzo

Oct 21, 2023
Got it. Thank you for the reply, is there a translation for the demo available?
here you go

The game isn't complete yet, but translations exist for the most recently released trial versions. There's two options: v1.1 (English patch is in the post above the linked one) which reportedly has several bugs or latest release (English patch here) which is stable but missing a few events. Ignore the demo on the first page, it's outdated.

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
Takeda's sentai cg getting a hentai vedio would be a dream come true for me....
Chicaki maman the greatest ever character he created
I think the possibility is quite high, since this certain studio keep working on his doujin (forgot the studio name) and the last doujin adapted is tsundeiro series which kinda weak series imo, so as soon as tsundeiro finished i hope this sentai get picked, but there is still other good doujin of his like the comiket chick or housewife qos (or maybe this game :ROFLMAO: ).

Odujin

Sep 14, 2023
Anyone got sub files for the event videos? I could only find for EV43, would love to know if there are some more out there.

xarzo

Oct 21, 2023
Anyone got sub files for the event videos? I could only find for EV43, would love to know if there are some more out there.
you can go if u want to watch/download the other events with subs. hope it helps

Reactions: Odujin

DeDzOp

Aug 13, 2020
Bruh, I know its 7 years but dude, you're already rating it? I hope you're at least talking about the demo and not a "full game" thats still in development o_O
Of course about the Demo, but I don't really expect a change in the final release of the game. And given the development time, I'm inclined to believe that the game will be an eternal demo.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes