[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dorothea_72

Mar 6, 2024
All this talk about the girls getting thicc reminds me of the Lewd Developments screenshots from the Trial Vers. I released earlier last year.
It's slow at the beginning, but things will really heat up during the 20 days contract period, where the changes are more noticeable. (Mentally and numbers mostly)
Do you have a reupload of all the other images from these? Only two are left in this link, the rest seem to be deleted.

Dorothea_72

Mar 6, 2024
Just noticed the same post on 4chan.
Done and done.
Thank you! I guess it’s just a demo for now and we’ve seen more events since then, but it must be an error that Arika’s affection for Kurt only seems to drop after the clit masturbation scene, since the final status screen there still has it as the same, even though the bathroom sex event ends saying her affection for him dropped because he nearly got in the way of her sex with the lord.

Though it seems like the status screens have a few little oddities like that in general. Like how Rietta’s sex count never goes up.

Last edited:

gola16

Sep 14, 2021
Hey just wanted to say that due to recent events with takedowns occuring on different hentai websites decided to create a collection of all takeda hiromitsu work including hentai videos in one thread although i excluded this game his currently working on becuase it isnt fully translated yet you can check it out through the link below:

https://f95zone.to/threads/upload-request-hiromitsu-takeda-collection.198687/

PS: if there is something i am missing please let me know so i can add/change

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Thank you! I guess it’s just a demo for now and we’ve seen more events since then, but it must be an error that Arika’s affection for Kurt only seems to drop after the clit masturbation scene, since the final status screen there still has it as the same, even though the bathroom sex event ends saying her affection for him dropped because he nearly got in the way of her sex with the lord.

Though it seems like the status screens have a few little oddities like that in general. Like how Rietta’s sex count never goes up.
Glad you like it I am planning to ad more in the future, when the full game is released, especially if one can get a proper translation and text to it.

While the bathroom scene info(EV33) maybe be an error, it is still only a trial version and it is the end of Arika's route for the trial version, so that can still be corrected for the full game.

Her affection to Kurt on the other hand is not likely a mistake, if one take time to think about it (that and it has been explained by several in this forum).

While Arika was affected by the plant monster (EV3), and so was Rietta and to smaller degree, Terena, but the latter two has it worse than Arika.
Rietta was already in the Guru's grasp, from both her youth and the monster that attacked her early in the game.
And then she and Terena were caugth in a trap (EV23) and were remodeled and injected by the goblins with brainwashing fluid (Rietta) and lewd worm eggs (Terena).
Rietta's brainwashing is pretty oblivously why, but the worms inside Terena is absorbing her magic and knowledge, and turning it to pleasure, making her turn into a dumb whore.
in comparison; Arika only has her increased sensitivity to her body(Plant Monster) and her mostly her clit, with neither has anything to do with changing her mental state, at least not in the same way as in Rietta and Terena's case.
She was likely planned to be modified by the goblins too, but Kurt saved her from that fate (not it really matter in the long run in this game)

In short, Arika's corruption is slower do to these factors.

Something else I forgot to mention?

Last edited:

genericalt64

May 18, 2022
Glad you like it I am planning to ad more in the future, when the full game is released, especially if one can get a proper translation and text to it.

While the bathroom scene info(EV33) maybe be an error, it is still only a trial version and it is the end of Arika's route for the trial version, so that can still be corrected for the full game.

Her affection to Kurt on the other hand is not likely a mistake, if one take time to think about it (that and it has been explained by several in this forum).

While Arika was affected by the plant monster (EV3), and so was Rietta and to smaller degree, Terena, but the latter two has it worse than Arika.
Rietta was already in the Guru's grasp, from both her youth and the monster that attacked her early in the game.
And then she and Terena were caugth in a trap (EV23) and were remodeled and injected by the goblins with brainwashing fluid (Rietta) and lewd worm eggs (Terena).
Rietta's brainwashing is pretty oblivously why, but the worms inside Terena is absorbing her magic and knowledge, and turning it to pleasure, making her turn in a dumb whore.
in comparison; Arika only has her increased sensitivity to her body(Plant Monster) and her mostly her clit, with neither has anything to do with changing her mental state, at least not in the same way as in Rietta and Terena's case.
She was likely planned to be modified by the goblins too, but Kurt saved her from that fate (not it really matter in the long run in this game)

Worm eggs, what if they hatch and eat her from the inside. Very intresting biology

Reactions: Giangcbn1

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Worm eggs, what if they hatch and eat her from the inside. Very intresting biology
It properly will end in a more-or-less similar way to the one written in the C94 doodle book. (outdated idea, I know)
Also it would only harm her if the eggs were forcefully pulled out during the month.
So it would only be eating away her morals.

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
I remembered i got introduced to Parasite and Worm shit after i watched Fate Stay Night, Anime.

Usually i hate these sort of things,
But!
If its more like a Tentacle thing and has no gore content i am like "OK" with it.

Dec 14, 2020

Rietta's brainwashing is pretty oblivously why, but the worms inside Terena is absorbing her magic and knowledge, and turning it to pleasure, making her turn into a dumb whore.

Nah, you told everything we could got from the demo and videos up until now. Its a shame that in the order takeda is doing the scenes Arika is the second to fall after terena. I mean I know that order will be different ingame, but it would have been perfect if she falled last also during progress.

I also agree to that with other comment that said that since arika is the less afected by magic/curse, and she loves him the most, then she is the only one out of the three thats betraying him almost 100% out of free will just with a sensitivity increase and all of that. So her fall is almost unforgivable compared to the other two and it will hurt the most to kurt.

However im not against this idea since its makes more impact to the story. But still, we can all agree that Arika may be the first and most loving girl, but she also did the worst betrayal of them all, and has no excuse since her mind was not infected, worst woman indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: fraazx and Marnaby

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Nah, you told everything we could got from the demo and videos up until now. Its a shame that in the order takeda is doing the scenes Arika is the second to fall after terena. I mean I know that order will be different ingame, but it would have been perfect if she falled last also during progress.

I also agree to that with other comment that ssid that since arika is the less efected by magic/curse, and she loves him the most, then she is the only one out of the three thats betraying him almost 100% out of free will just with a sensitivity increase and all of that. So her fall is almost unforgivable compared to the other two and it will hurt the most to kurt.

However im not against this idea since its makes more impact to the story. But still, we can all agree that Arika may be the first and most loving girl, but she also did the worst betrayal of them all, and has no excuse since her mind was not infected, worst woman indeed.
Worst betrayal in the Takedaverse

Dec 14, 2020
Worst in this game, perhaps, not in the verse by far.

There's plenty of Takeda works where the dude has nothing but his dick and some bs to get alone time with the girl, and still she falls.
Yup, thats why "akane", "himawari", "ajisai no chirou" got so famous both in sales and in terms of "drama". And as you said, takeda has many mangas with worse betrayals.

I wont get into details or names cause it will ruin the surprise for some people, but lets say there are some cases when almost anyone cant help but feel bad for the guy.

and the sugar on the cream is that after that they hate the girl soooo much that ive seen coments saying that at the end of the girls fall they watch while thinking in their mind:

"yeah thats right you stupid bitch, thats all what is worth in your life now, I hope you get dry soon so they can dump you and you die alone like the piece of trash you are"

It was a very fun and satisfying experience watching those comments :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Tweak22 and fraazx

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
Guys, does anyone have the Ahemaru content from Fantia? I need his works from September 2023 until today.

I apologize for posting here. No one is creating a thread or responding to my requests, and there seems to be more people here.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Guys, does anyone have the Ahemaru content from Fantia? I need his works from September 2023 until today.

I apologize for posting here. No one is creating a thread or responding to my requests, and there seems to be more people here.
"Test Your Luck" huh? Well you hit the jackpot.
You properly been looking in this page for his works.

There is acutually a separate account of Ahemarus work under the same name on the same site, but is more up to date unlike the other one.
Can't say it's all of them though...

Last edited:

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
"Test Your Luck" huh? Well you hit the jackpot.
You properly been looking in this page for his works.

There is acutually a separate account of Ahemarus work under the same name on the same site, but is more up to date unlike the other one.
Can't say it's all of them though...

Thank you, i love Ahemaru Milf Arts

Reactions: Spalatin
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes