[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Yeah, i noticed some time ago when I took the screenshots the whole "changing age" thing, as I managed to get some old status pictures for the game years ago.

Edit; The status pictures from the first demo years ago didn't have their ages on them, so I removed them and added other older pictures with slightly different changes.
Also remembered that their ages were also different in the first drafts in Bakunyuu Party no NTR Boukenki (Kari) Renshuuchou (Especially Terena), so I adden them too.

Last edited:

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Yeah, i noticed some time ago when I took the screenshots the whole "changing age" thing, as I managed to get some old status pictures for the game years ago.
Oh, I didnt check this, so Arika is 20 now.
Still a minor change compared to Terena.

Fleum

Feb 28, 2024

Edit; The status pictures from the first demo years ago didn't have their ages on them, so I removed them and added other older pictures with slightly different changes.
Also remembered that their ages were also different in the first drafts in Bakunyuu Party no NTR Boukenki (Kari) Renshuuchou (Especially Terena), so I adden them too.
Can i get the link on this game in english latest version ?

Poganka

Apr 21, 2023
Comrades, recommend a couple of games similar to this one in style. I wonder if there are such things at all.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Comrades, recommend a couple of games similar to this one in style. I wonder if there are such things at all.
I remember a lot of rpg games that have similar styles to this, but been a long time since I played them and I can't remember the names.

Though, I did download all of them from here, so try searching with the tags female protagonist + corruption + rpgm

klonoazense

Dec 27, 2022
My Personal Suggestions
  • Henteria Chronicles 1-3: Pixel art NTR game that follows a similar formula. Male MC whose love interests/family/childhood friends are slowly coerced into having sex with the villains. Much more of a story based game, which is written quite well imo.
  • NTR Knight's Story: Probably the closest I've seen to a replica of this game, although it leans more towards parody of the NTR genre. Same as before with a male MC whose multiple party members are (unavoidably) corrupted. Just be aware that there's an unholy grind.
  • Scars of Summer: Not at all similar to BBPNTR but it does the whole NTR and corruption stuff well. Worth a try if you haven't played it yet.

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
until event 34 which is rietta gives 50 blowjobs in the church there are 3 more events that are in the game but are not playable 35, 37 and 39 and event 16 I think is arika groped in front of kurt and it is unfinished a quite large demo considering that I was expecting one or 2 scenes,but is more than half of the game.

edit: event 16 is finished but it is not in the game because it was finished after the demo was released
Where I can find this event? (you have any save for it?) I'm currently on version 1.12 and it only goes until EV31

Last edited:

Poganka

Apr 21, 2023
My Personal Suggestions
  • Henteria Chronicles 1-3: Pixel art NTR game that follows a similar formula. Male MC whose love interests/family/childhood friends are slowly coerced into having sex with the villains. Much more of a story based game, which is written quite well imo.
  • NTR Knight's Story: Probably the closest I've seen to a replica of this game, although it leans more towards parody of the NTR genre. Same as before with a male MC whose multiple party members are (unavoidably) corrupted. Just be aware that there's an unholy grind.
  • Scars of Summer: Not at all similar to BBPNTR but it does the whole NTR and corruption stuff well. Worth a try if you haven't played it yet.
Thank you, Knight NTR I played a good game, just like the rest of the developer's games. Hunter Chronicles is in my bookmarks, but as I understand it, there are no pictures at all, it's a little confusing.

Reactions: klonoazense

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
My Personal Suggestions
Interestingly enough, when I looked at the CG artworks for NTR Knight's Story on Hitomi, I spotted a most familiar artwork that was among them.
One guess of whom I speak of.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 14, 2020
My Personal Suggestions
Theres also this other "NTR knight" game I personally like, its not similar to this one but it also focus on NTR and corruption things well, it even has multiple bad endings and good ending.

And it also uses animated cg with voices so its worth a try at least.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-knight-2023-12-02-war-shop.182267/

Reactions: darks231

Poganka

Apr 21, 2023
Theres also this other "NTR knight" game I personally like, its not similar to this one but it also focus on NTR and corruption things well, it even has multiple bad endings and good ending.

And it also uses animated cg with voices so its worth a try at least.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-knight-2023-12-02-war-shop.182267/
When I read it for the first time, this game came to my mind at first. Yes, indeed, the games of this developer deserve attention. Especially the last 2

Fapgirlx

Sep 14, 2023
Hello, does anyone have subtitles for EV 16 (with an updated sketch) and for EV 34, I saw a video with subtitles already inserted, but I only need "ass" or "srt" subtitles files

CaKho

Jan 22, 2022
Would be the greatest day if this game has an animation in the future, just like Takeda's other products xD

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes