[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Indeed, Ahemaru and Takeda are good at different aspects of body proportions.

That, and Oneone1 actually releases games really quick. As I said, I don't need all animated scenes because context and the mental aspect gets me going a lot harder.

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
"Test Your Luck" huh? Well you hit the jackpot.
You properly been looking in this page for his works.

There is acutually a separate account of Ahemarus work under the same name on the same site, but is more up to date unlike the other one.
Can't say it's all of them though...

The problem is that Ahemaru posts completely different works on Fantia and on Patreon. I have all of his Patreon works and Fantia works BEFORE September 2023. For this reason I am asking here for people who are subscribed to him on Fantia to help me download his work after September 2023. I wouldn't mind buying a subscription myself, but I can't because I don't have a card..

P.S. I am an active user of Kemono.

Last edited:

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
So.... Has the game already been finished? Is there any translation of it (or partial translation)? I don't know japanese and I don't understand tha webpage of Takeda Hiromitsu

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
So.... Has the game already been finished? Is there any translation of it (or partial translation)? I don't know japanese and I don't understand tha webpage of Takeda Hiromitsu
Unfortunately, the game will be in development for at least another year. At the moment there is only a demo version of the game.
There are quite a few "newbies to this forum" here asking about the state of the game. I think people are already tired of answering this "naive" question.

Reactions: LinkR34 and fraazx

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Unfortunately, the game will be in development for at least another year. At the moment there is only a demo version of the game.
There are quite a few "newbies to this forum" here asking about the state of the game. I think people are already tired of answering this "naive" question.
Yeah, it does get a bit annoying seeing people asking about the state of the game when they could have just read past few pages or use the search function. Like, I get all hopeful and excited whenever I see my notification pop up with this thread, thinking something new just happened, only to see that it's just people asking about the state of the game over and over. Really kills my mood lol.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Yeah, it does get a bit annoying seeing people asking about the state of the game when they could have just read past few pages or use the search function. Like, I get all hopeful and excited whenever I see my notification pop up with this thread, thinking something new just happened, only to see that it's just people asking about the state of the game over and over. Really kills my mood lol.
No kidding. We get this question between every 10-20 pages.
People could just go to TH's fantia account alone, or go to other hentai websites to see how much is already done.
And while there are around 10 events left, there are even still the special events to take account of, and we don't know the numbers of them, and therefor; unknown release date.

People who are curious about the game, should pay more attention if they really want it.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Just had a funny thought;
What could be used as a theme song for this game, if it were included.
Not being specific here, just pick a song (anime, hentai, cd or whatever) and let the imagination run wild.

Reactions: LinkR34

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Just had a funny thought;
What could be used as a theme song for this game, if it were included.
Not being specific here, just pick a song (anime, hentai, cd or whatever) and let the imagination run wild.
Lol, gotta be a NTR theme song since this is Takeda we're talking here, but throw in like a few vanilla parts as a nod to his vanilla works

Reactions: LinkR34

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
No kidding. We get this question between every 10-20 pages.
People could just go to TH's fantia account alone, or go to other hentai websites to see how much is already done.
And while there are around 10 events left, there are even still the special events to take account of, and we don't know the numbers of them, and therefor; unknown release date.

People who are curious about the game, should pay more attention if they really want it.
I'm sorry for asking, but I'm not very familiar with websites that provide game updates (in English), and since I don't know Japanese either, it complicates things further. Could you please provide me with some websites or information to prevent this from happening? Thank you
Best regards

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
I'm sorry for asking, but I'm not very familiar with websites that provide game updates (in English), and since I don't know Japanese either, it complicates things further. Could you please provide me with some websites or information to prevent this from happening? Thank you
Best regards
Aside from reading the comments here? There is one main site to focus on.

I'll try to make it easy to understand...

On this site down here is Takeda's fantia account where he post his works progress, with his own comments for each post.
While he also does it on Twitter/X, it's easier to look into all of his post here.
And even if you don't know how to translate a page or website, fantia gives you an option to translate for you, so translating it shouldn't be a problem.
It is blurred if you are not logged in, as the pictures are over 18+ images, but the text are not, so that is good too.

I hope it can give a general idea on where he is at his work.

And if you just wanna browse for the images? Try here:

Last edited:

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
I just realized something lol : when you go into the status of the girls, it is said that Arika is 20 and Terena is 30.

Getting pregnant at 10 is crazy o_O

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
I just realized something lol : when you go into the status of the girls, it is said that Arika is 20 and Terena is 30.

Getting pregnant at 10 is crazy o_O
Terena isn´t her mother, but her sister.
Also, Takeda has been changing Terena's age over time, she started at 24, then raised it and a couple of months ago left her at 30. The change can even be seen in the game, where she went from Onee-san to "old hag", some dialogues have been changed and everything.

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
Terena isn´t her mother, but her sister.
Also, Takeda has been changing Terena's age over time, she started at 24, then raised it and a couple of months ago left her at 30. The change can even be seen in the game, where she went from Onee-san to "old hag", some dialogues have been changed and everything.
Wait really lol ? I always thought it was mother and daughter

Dorothea_72

Mar 6, 2024
Looking again, all the characters ages have gone up from the early concepts actually. Kurt, Arika and Rietta were all 17 originally, but Kurt and Arika are now 20 and Rietta is 18. And yep Terena went from 24 to 30.

Reactions: Giangcbn1

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Looking again, all the characters ages have gone up from the early concepts actually. Kurt, Arika and Rietta were all 17 originally, but Kurt and Arika are now 20 and Rietta is 18. And yep Terena went from 24 to 30.
As far as I know Arika and Rietta still have 17, Terena went from 24 to 30 out of nowhere. (Takeda tastes I guess)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes