[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
By the way, when and how did "reverse-bunny-girls" become a thing anyway?
I've follow several hentai works for some time, but when I first spotted one reverse-bunny, more seemed to pop up here and there, even among Takeda's works.
well for my perspective its really fit in on NTR series, that costume its self is symbolled as a Bunny Slave who will obey what ever they Master order and its really different with a normal bunny girl who has limit for it to make it more simple "Normal Bunny girl Corruption rate 40%-50% but Reverse Bunny girl 90%-100% of corruption "and its not fit in on Vanilla stuff"

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
damn, takeda hiromitsu really good at making corruption art, and now it has it own game, but sadly after see this thread from 2020 still not finished yet, i guess it still takes long time to see this game finished & translated :ROFLMAO:, hope the hanime put an end to the tsundeiro series and move to the power ranger/sentai series of his.

vinny19

Aug 31, 2022
damn, takeda hiromitsu really good at making corruption art, and now it has it own game, but sadly after see this thread from 2020 still not finished yet, i guess it still takes long time to see this game finished & translated :ROFLMAO:, hope the hanime put an end to the tsundeiro series and move to the power ranger/sentai series of his.
Finished... Yes, it would take time... but it would be really fast in the translation..

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Explains a lot. Thanks.

But I guess that means, since Takeda's work started around early 2018 (That's where his first drafts was released), that he had no plans for reverse bunny suits in the beginning.
I know that some of his early-drafted-scenes from Renshuuchou issues have changed a bit from then (different camara angle and outfits), but do you guys think that Arika's Sex Knight outfit would have more an armor-bikini knight rather than a reverse bunny, like the ones from the throne room but more lewd?

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Explains a lot. Thanks.

But I guess that means, since Takeda's work started around early 2018 (That's where his first drafts was released), that he had no plans for reverse bunny suits in the beginning.
I know that some of his early-drafted-scenes from Renshuuchou issues have changed a bit from then (different camara angle and outfits), but do you guys think that Arika's Sex Knight outfit would have more an armor-bikini knight rather than a reverse bunny, like the ones from the throne room but more lewd?
Perhaps, a lot of ideas were changed and discarded over the years, for example, I doubt we will ever see Arika and Rietta wearing their knight costumes or Arika with the leopard bikini.

Not that it bothers me tbh, the current costumes and concepts are just as good.
Arika-leopard-bikini.jpg Arika-and-Rietta.jpg

Madwardog

Apr 23, 2020
could anyone please tell me is the game fully finished or is it still ongoing and where do i download it, thanks in advance

tsmnumberone

Aug 19, 2020
Perhaps, a lot of ideas were changed and discarded over the years, for example, I doubt we will ever see Arika and Rietta wearing their knight costumes or Arika with the leopard bikini.

Not that it bothers me tbh, the current costumes and concepts are just as good.
View attachment 3380109 View attachment 3380110
holy fuck its a turn on to see such a hotty and some ugle bastard is steppingg on her boobies omgg so hot degrade her more

Eldorra

Apr 28, 2021
Will they get nipple piercings? Or is that idea scrapped? I saw rietta having them in an old book from takeda.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes