[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

IgnisNyx

Jul 13, 2022
i'm hoping the final interaction between arika and kurt be something like that
arika leaving the room next morning all sweaty after 12 hours of sex nonstop with the king, she is using her casual clothes but below you can see her using the special clothes the king gift to her with the ornaments glowing.
arika says that kurt was not able to impregnate her, but kurt is gonna get forgiven of his crimes
because from now on arika is gonna work as a personal knight of the king from now on!!

1719698158060.png 1719698237360.png

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
The next version we get might just be the full game since I dont think there's that many scenes left for another demo.
Makes sense.

-The first demo had the first 14, even if all but one were rough drawings.

-Then the next demo had 34 playable events with only 1 still only a rough drawing and two and a half events in the data but not playable. More than twice than before.

As there should be 50 main events + special events included, the next time would more than likely be the full game.

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021

:giggle:
i wonder if takeda want to sell all those 3 girl used panties especially g-string/thong for panty fetish buyer, maybe it will sell well like those teng* product, takeda already sell their figure, why not include all 3 girl cloth also as bonus

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
question: those streams everyone goes crazy about.. does they provide something new to the game or just him playing the demo?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes