[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

xarzo

Oct 21, 2023
In terms of corruption, expresions and NTR, I like dramus very much. Obui is peak, tho the nipple fuck trope is always weird, ngl. And neromashin gets weird REALLY fast too but it's nice in some parts.

Hirune's art is BEAUTIFUL but you can get lost in all the "liquids", if you know what I mean haha.

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
Have you heard of Obui?, right now he/she is live on pixiv, the artist doesnt really draw much ntr, but draws corruption and thicc as hell women. The artist streams everyday for atleast 8-10 hours, but streams only on work days, especially when the comiket festival is near.
I highly recommend you, to check this artist out. Here are some examples- ( i hope members here tolerate some talk about other artist, thank you!!) View attachment 3851595 View attachment 3851596 View attachment 3851597 View attachment 3851598 View attachment 3851600 View attachment 3851601 View attachment 3851602 View attachment 3851604 View attachment 3851605
I really liked his work. Do you happen to know where I can find his latest works for free in good quality? Kemono stopped posting Obui two years ago.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
If Arika's doesn't show next week, I am gonna be SO disappointed.
Why? Well next week is gonna be crazy. (Not related to this forum here, but humor me here)

For example:
Kakegurui comes back from hiatus on july 22.
Lidia is playable in Tekken 8 on july 22.
Takahashi Takeda(Not our Takeda) returns to Mortal Kombat 1 on july 23.
Deadpool & Wolverine release date is on july 26.

If Takeda Hiromitsu(our Takeda) is planning to release the last parts of EV41 this month, it would be fitting to be next week...
...But I would still be happy if it was this week too.
A new post has just been released on Fantia.
Called it.

Sh4ddy

Jul 16, 2023
Can someone share a safe link to download koikatsu? I recently came to know about it.Wanna try it out for some research purpose.Also a dumb question . Is koikatsu party n koikatsu same.? One seem to be a game and the other for 3D custom animation stuff.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes