[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
Who could be the king or Kurt? bets are accepted
too loving scene to be king I think it's Kurt's part :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
Yeah the first ones are Kurt. Takeda's twitter post of it translates to: The protagonist... finally has lovey-dovey sex with the heroine, Arika...?

He's also holding out the rest of the new Arika Bonner kissing gifs

Reactions: danadana

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Well, it's not all remaining parts of EV41, but TH says that he will release the remaining CG along with the event videos THIS month, so that is something.

アリカの主人公と領主との(妊娠するまで)交互エッチ
イベント後半のGIFアニメをアップしました。
予定以上にCGやらGIF作りすぎてしまいました……
現在イベント作成中です、今月の更新は残りのCGと
イベント動画をアップ予定ですー。

----------------------------------------------------------
Alternating sex between the main character of Arika and the lord (until she gets pregnant)
I've uploaded an animated GIF from the second half of the event.
I ended up making more CG and GIFs than I planned...
I'm currently creating the event, and this month's update will include the remaining CG and event video.

Last edited:

spenceriri

Mar 16, 2024
In this thread I have seen character portraits with changed clothing colors. Can anyone point me to the corresponding gofile link? Thank you very much.

gzzz

Jan 9, 2019
Well, it's not all remaining parts og EV41, but TH says that he will release the remaining CG along with the event videos THIS month, so that is something.
I was hoping for the video but sounds like we don't have to wait too long. I want to see Kurt's reaction of this compared to EV43, if that's part of it.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
I was hoping for the video but sounds like we don't have to wait too long. I want to see Kurt's reaction of this compared to EV43, if that's part of it.
It's usually the CGs/GIFs first, then the video a couple of days later.

Dorothea_72

Mar 6, 2024
Thank you for posting these! I'm honestly surprised he even bothered to animate the protagonist sex scene, but it's so good he did. The comparison's between the two sex scenes are great, Arika's completely different reactions of course, but I also love how her magic crest isn't glowing a single bit when she's having sex with the protagonist now, and completely shining when she's cheating on him with the lord. I assume the protagonist finally gets to cum inside her now but it doesn't matter anymore since the magic will never let him impregnate her. This is the real magic of well done NTR.
I bet ya he's going to release the video on Jul 31 at 12:01 am JST
Any chances we could get a few more of the older Arika EV's subbed if you have the time?
EV02, 10, 12, 16, 18 or 21 would all be great! And thanks for the great work on EV24.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes