Jun 14, 2017
So, here it´s the gachawhores part
View attachment 4066936 View attachment 4066937
There were some changes in hair color

View attachment 4066938
Looks like we will be getting a new character

View attachment 4066941
View attachment 4066940
He made a new pose for the short-haired hag, according to Takeda she´s the serious type, the oher one is the calm type.
(Normal and Brainwashed versions I guess)
As much as I love the Sentai stuff and wished he continued that instead I can't lie that the concept of gachawhores is kinda exciting

HornyHorse69

Nov 7, 2023
As much as I love the Sentai stuff and wished he continued that instead I can't lie that the concept of gachawhores is kinda exciting
Yeah you are feeling that way coz you have been seeing bbp for the last 2-3 years and its hella boring, so anything else pops up excites you but let me tell you sentai was his best creation ever :) :censored:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
hahaha what bad luck I had already been excited thinking that I would find something new, but to my bad luck I already knew all those games.
Well, it's normal, the tags are famous artist, ahegao, corruption, netorare and animation, is the only things there in English or MTL so there aren't many, especially in the animated section and many of them are only partially animated, not all scenes

Reactions: darks231

HornyHorse69

Nov 7, 2023
All there is.

Main One

Last Part, before put on hold...

Chisaki/The Principal/The Commander IF story

Mizuha/Beast Blue Ranger story

Kosaki/Beast Pink Ranger Christmas story

Kosaki/Beast Pink Ranger c101 story

Mia/Beast Yellow Ranger story
This one Zepolki

Reactions: crisbr and Marnaby

Z4turn

Apr 6, 2019
Is there no subtitles for EV12 and EV21, couldn't find them on the Proton Drive link?

Edit: Actually I just realized, a bunch of subs are missing, that's a shame.

Last edited:

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Is there no subtitles for EV12 and EV21, couldn't find them on the Proton Drive link?

Edit: Actually I just realized, a bunch of subs are missing, that's a shame.
Just be patience for now.
robus77 has been off this forum for a while now and is mainly waiting for the new event to be released, and will eventually translate the others too along the way.
Added subs for EV 02, 05, and 09. With that, all of the Terena videos have subs! I also reorganized the subs based on each of the girls' events.

I'm gonna try to stay off the thread until the new Rietta event video is released, so I can avoid any spoilers lol. But I'll keep adding subs for the older EV's on my drive as I make them. I'll also update the existing ones with any corrections if I make them. Then I'll let y'all know as soon as I've got subs made for the upcoming EV44.

Until then, enjoy:

Reactions: robus77
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes