EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
enter_bokukae.jpg

Overview:
New Bride Heroine Cuckold AVG !
Two men approach a couple who were living a lovey-dovey newlywed life.
Is it out of malice or pure longing for love?
This work is designed to be a classic cuckold story, where you can experience
a sense of frustration and despair in either man's route.
The slightest carelessness, the slightest incident, is a signal that your wife is about to be corrupted by another man...​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-05
Release Date: 2023-09-13
Original Title: 僕がいない間に変貌えられた妻の秘肉 ~ラブラブ新婚妻は他の男に抱かれ淫らに喘ぐ夢を見るか~
Romaji Title: Boku ga Inai Ma ni Kaerareta Tsuma no Hiniku ~Love Love Shinkonzuma wa Hoka no Otoko ni Dakare Midara ni Aegu Yume o Miru ka~
Developer: ANIM.teamMM -
Translator: DazedAnon -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English ( )
VNDB:
Voices: Japanese
Other Games: Link
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Patch:

Extras:

c1236026sample1.jpg c1236026sample2.jpg c1236026sample3.jpg c1236026sample4.jpg c1236026sample5.jpg c1236026sample6.jpg c1236026sample7.jpg Screenshot 2023-10-03 155820.jpg Screenshot 2023-10-03 155924.jpg Screenshot 2023-10-03 160036.png Screenshot 2023-10-03 160137.png

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Contributors:
* Yambidexter - Translation of Menus and images.
* Shirourin - Commissioner and QC of Script and Previews
* NTRanon and Mayumianon for TL of old Homestay menu images

Change the font to Segue UI or you will have clipping.

MTL Notes:
* There are going to be some subject/pronoun mistakes.
* If you already have the game downloaded you can just apply the patch.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README. Enjoy c:

Last edited:

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
Hmm.. So you can play as a husband, or as a childhood friend, or as a fatty bastard, right?

Shirourin

Mar 17, 2022
As a note: I went through the Husband POV and fixed most of the inconsistencies like wrong pronouns and subjects in sentences there, as well as other errors I noticed. So the scenes on his side should be mostly free from the usual MTL side-effects.
I think I will do the same for Wife POV and the Other scenes down the line, though that will take a while.
For reference, Husband POV comprised about 5k to 6k lines out of 18k lines of script total.

The art in this game is great like usual for Anim Team MM / Un Tabetarou, and unlike the mess that was Rintsuma the story in this one is at least decent. The MC also doesn't suffer from the usual brain damage most MCs in NTR games have, being fairly perceptive and intelligent, which feels refreshing. Also, he's not useless in bed and can actually satisfy his wife. It's just that the two NTR antagonists can do it even better than him.

And to preempt the usual "IS NTR AvOIdABle?!" posts:
Kind of.

Reyto

Jun 27, 2019
This one is from ANIM.teamMM they usually do NTR games. ANIM Mother & Wife is all about wholesome mother-son incest without NTR.

Reactions: dazedanon

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
"This work is designed to be a classic cuckold story, where you can experience a sense of frustration and despair in either man's route."

And this is how I explain the difference between NeToRare and NeToRi...
One is a masochistic shame fetish, the other is a sadistic theft and breeding of another's partner.

Both are NTR... But your average fap-bro doesn't even know other forms of NTR other than netorare exist.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
where you can experience a sense of frustration and despair in either man's route.
What? So two men are being cucked?chucked? If one is the dude doing the cucking why would we feel a sense of despair there. We aren't playing the role of the victim

Shirourin

Mar 17, 2022
What? So two men are being cucked?chucked? If one is the dude doing the cucking why would we feel a sense of despair there. We aren't playing the role of the victim
No. You have two seperate routes for two seperate NTR antagonists. One is Kaede's childhood friend and liked her for a pretty long time (his route is based on emotional conquest). The other one is the building manager / janitor who blackmails her into sexual relations and whose route is based on physical conquest since he became a sex god through spending a lot of money on prostitutes.

The MC is Kaede's husband. Most of the actual sex scenes are in Kaede's POV, and there's a few scenes from the Childhood Friend's POV, who is also in opposition to the janitor. I guess you could see his scenes as Netori, kind of. Though he's also kind of scummy later on.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WifesPussyTransformedWhileImAway-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PorcZburator

May 23, 2018
As a note: I went through the Husband POV and fixed most of the inconsistencies like wrong pronouns and subjects in sentences there, as well as other errors I noticed. So the scenes on his side should be mostly free from the usual MTL side-effects.
I think I will do the same for Wife POV and the Other scenes down the line, though that will take a while.
For reference, Husband POV comprised about 5k to 6k lines out of 18k lines of script total.

The art in this game is great like usual for Anim Team MM / Un Tabetarou, and unlike the mess that was Rintsuma the story in this one is at least decent. The MC also doesn't suffer from the usual brain damage most MCs in NTR games have, being fairly perceptive and intelligent, which feels refreshing. Also, he's not useless in bed and can actually satisfy his wife. It's just that the two NTR antagonists can do it even better than him.

And to preempt the usual "IS NTR AvOIdABle?!" posts:
Kind of.
instructions not clear...is NTR avoidable? :))

Reymold14

Dec 5, 2019
If I knew there would've been translation today, I wouldn't have played it yesterday. Pretty good game, NTR not avoidable

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes