Deny Masato

Aug 3, 2021
This games good to from animteammm

I nee translate this games but i don't know app translate for this games

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
the bokukae application doesn't even extract along with other things; another shitty system format and like the third visual novel to give me this problem

Last edited:

gwyn123

Dec 22, 2020
Contributors:
* Yambidexter - Translation of Menus and images.
* Shirourin - Commissioner and QC of Script and Previews
* NTRanon and Mayumianon for TL of old Homestay menu images

Change the font to Segue UI or you will have clipping.

MTL Notes:
* There are going to be some subject/pronoun mistakes.
* If you already have the game downloaded you can just apply the patch.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README. Enjoy c:
I read and tried to implement and to apply a patch we need to not just use coding but also use git?

I see u r trying to help but just making the changes and putting them here to be extracted to the main folder would be the best imo. as someone who made a simple calculator on python this was above me, especially because of the vaugeness of the tutorial as in "click code" or "fork repo" I knew what they meant eventually but my little understanding tells me, even then someone who can mess up the steps can find themselves publishing a NSFW game they play to git... so I would advise against following the steps if not acquainted with using git or coding.

Last edited:

gwyn123

Dec 22, 2020
also there is no comment stating whether the downloaded version contains the patches can someone shed light on that?

Shirourin

Mar 17, 2022
This games good to from animteammm

I nee translate this games but i don't know app translate for this games
this one is also good but still not one yet able to translate it
Both of those games have public patches available on SVN's site. They're unedited and the quality isn't the best, but it gets the basic job done

• Red Heart
Reactions: DcNightWing

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
I just quoted it so those vanilla peeps who always complain about ntr can try telling them there's a happy ending or revenge ending it they try it out

Oct 2, 2023
which scenes are on the "other pov"? is it only takuma ? i want to play this pov bevore the wive but i dont want to get " spoiled" with the manager route

Shirourin

Mar 17, 2022
which scenes are on the "other pov"? is it only takuma ? i want to play this pov bevore the wive but i dont want to get " spoiled" with the manager route
It's mostly Takuma, yes. There is one single scene from the Janitor's POV later on and there's another POV in the epilogue route I don't want to spoil here.
Basically to unlock the scenes from the Wife and Others POV you must have seen the corresponding event on the Husband POV first. Whether you want to play through the entire story with the MC first and then watch the other POVs all in one go or switch in between seeing one scene from MC and then the same one from the Wife's or Takuma's POV is up to you.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes