Shirourin

Mar 17, 2022
Is this an actual translation or MTL? I'm currently working on the script to give it justice.
Like said in the OP, it's a Chat GPT 3.5 TL. I edited the lines in MC POV to have consistent subjects and pronouns and fixed up some other minor stuff.
If you plan to do a fan translation of it I will forgo doing that for the other POVs. I didn't know you had plans for that.

Also, as an aside:
One of the endings is pretty hilarious
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
How do I get the daughter stuff? I have only 77% unlocked but I did everything in the flowchart. There are no unfinished connections and I think I did every choice possible?

elanonoymouso

Feb 26, 2018
Anybody else having fullscreen problems? Going fullscreen just messes with whatever monitor the game isnt on, and the game doesnt change

Reactions: hp_surfer

Shirourin

Mar 17, 2022
honestly the mtl on this game is still leagues above 99% every other mtl on this site ( besides couple of edited mtl)
for example https://f95zone.to/threads/rin-to-s...arazuma-e-to-ochite-final-anim-teammm.112378/ this game has still bad mtl wouldn't it be better so translate this games for example?
That games' story is so bad it deserves the horrible MTL tbh. I wouldn't wish on anyone to waste their time with its script. Just read through its thread if you want to know why. Madoka is cursed with one of the best character designs being wasted on one of the crappiest stories.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I read and tried to implement and to apply a patch we need to not just use coding but also use git?

I see u r trying to help but just making the changes and putting them here to be extracted to the main folder would be the best imo. as someone who made a simple calculator on python this was above me, especially because of the vaugeness of the tutorial as in "click code" or "fork repo" I knew what they meant eventually but my little understanding tells me, even then someone who can mess up the steps can find themselves publishing a NSFW game they play to git... so I would advise against following the steps if not acquainted with using git or coding.
Are you trying to contribute or just apply the patch? If its the latter just download the zip and extract to game folder. Its like any other patch.

If its the former, theres no coding involved its as simple as changing script.json and then following the steps to put in a PR with those changes.

also there is no comment stating whether the downloaded version contains the patches can someone shed light on that?
Right now it does but might not be true in the future.

ILikeEcchi

Jul 22, 2017
please can someone download the patch from github and put it here, otherwise I can't go to the site

Sallen 49

Jun 22, 2021
Looked nice but my antivirus detected the exe as a virus. So i won´t take that risk
Same for me when I downloaded the JP version, was hoping this one wouldn't have that.
I run 2 Security Services (Bitdefender PAID + Malwarebytes PAID) on my PCs and there are no issues with this game. I'd say both of you have False Positives. But at the end of the day it's your decisions.(y)

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Says I'm missing a dll file and when I put that in it gives me a cannot start correctly error.

Dec 21, 2018
the bokukae application doesn't even extract along with other things; another shitty system format and like the third visual novel to give me this problem
I had the EXACT same problem. Use a third party extractor like 7-Zip (what I used) to do it. For some reason, Windows' built-in 'extractor' will NOT work.

Dec 21, 2018
I downloaded it completely, but the Archive does not work on 3 GB and the error is, what the hell????????????
I had the same problem, as explained above. Don't use Windows' built in program to extract it. Use a third party application (I used 7-Zip) to do it. It works for me, but yes, it was troublesome.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Click new game, then you get an option for it. Same thing after you finished the Janitor route for an extra scene.
just new game? when I was checking the game in japanese and on full skip new had 2 options but the game only gave me some short scenes. I was wondering if skipping caused it or if I should have done something else.

Shirourin

Mar 17, 2022
just new game? when I was checking the game in japanese and on full skip new had 2 options but the game only gave me some short scenes. I was wondering if skipping caused it or if I should have done something else.
The daughter POV gets added to the flowchart at the same time as you play the epilogue of Takuma's route in the MC POV. Just like in the entire rest of the game. It's really not that hard to figure out. The flowchart is also completely translated and even EXPLICITLY tells you that starting a new game unlocks new scenes after certain endings. If you skip through the entire game and then get confused about what happened that's entirely on you. Also the flowchart explicitly shows you what scenes you already saw too based on how the nodes are colored. Anim Team MM's games are as easy as it gets when it comes to unlocking all scenes and endings, yet people still have trouble with it.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
The daughter POV gets added to the flowchart at the same time as you play the epilogue of Takuma's route in the MC POV. Just like in the entire rest of the game. It's really not that hard to figure out. The flowchart is also completely translated and even EXPLICITLY tells you that starting a new game unlocks new scenes after certain endings. If you skip through the entire game and then get confused about what happened that's entirely on you. Also the flowchart explicitly shows you what scenes you already saw too based on how the nodes are colored. Anim Team MM's games are as easy as it gets when it comes to unlocking all scenes and endings, yet people still have trouble with it.
Thanks, is not like I would understand the game in japanese, I was just checking it out. after all I skipped trough every scene in the flowshard and nothing happened. I now ANIM VN's are simple choices but since nothing happened I was wondering, anyways thanks. I will probably unlock everything now that I can understand.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes