EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
haven't checked the game yet, how's the translation of it? is it good MTL or bad MTL?
The translation strikes me as quite official. They've gone ahead and converted the title (and its logo) to English as well. All in all, it gives off a rather genuine translation vibe.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I applied the update/fix but my gallery is still not complete after finishing the game
sometimes with animm games you have to start a new game and you get an extra option at the beginning, have you tried that? I have not have time to play the game but usually it is something like that. like a hidden new game+

Reactions: Yuie32

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
So sex with manager and the male childhood friend is unavoidable? I mean I know it is ntr but what I am asking is what if I only want the route of the male childhood friend and not the blackmailer, is the manager avoidable?

Yami007

Mar 4, 2022
Ok I'm a bit confused. Is it 2 routes with 2 separate endings or one route in which she gets stolen by a guy and then later she gets ntred again by another guy while in a relationship with the guy that ntred her first?

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
Ok I'm a bit confused. Is it 2 routes with 2 separate endings or one route in which she gets stolen by a guy and then later she gets ntred again by another guy while in a relationship with the guy that ntred her first?
There are 5 endings. two routes , two ending, with one ending where the protag's answer saved the fmc

Yami007

Mar 4, 2022
There are 5 endings. two routes , two ending, with one ending where the protag's answer saved the fmc
so... the young looking dude (ntr) has 2 endings, good and bad and the ugly bastard (ntr) has 2 endings, good and bad and then theres 1 choice that locks you into a non ntr ending involving her husband?

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
so... the young looking dude (ntr) has 2 endings, good and bad and the ugly bastard (ntr) has 2 endings, good and bad and then theres 1 choice that locks you into a non ntr ending involving her husband?
no, none of the endings are good. finding out that ur loving wife cheated on u , is not happy

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes