Tighy

Jul 13, 2020
Not working after adding the missing file

View attachment 2990550
Solved with this instal

The Microsoft DirectX® End-User Runtime installs a number of runtime libraries from the legacy DirectX SDK for some games that use D3DX9, D3DX10, D3DX11, XAudio 2.7, XInput 1.3, XACT, and/or Managed DirectX 1.1. Note that this package does not modify the DirectX Runtime installed on your Windows OS in any way.

PussyCat67

Apr 8, 2020
It's a no brainer but if you don't like NTR then proceed with caution. There is a way you can get through without seeing too much NTR but again, it mainly revolves around NTR. Overall, not bad. If your into NTR, it should fit your kinks and fetishes, just be careful with exploring the other routes. It might not be what you like.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
It's a no brainer but if you don't like NTR then proceed with caution. There is a way you can get through without seeing too much NTR but again, it mainly revolves around NTR. Overall, not bad. If your into NTR, it should fit your kinks and fetishes, just be careful with exploring the other routes. It might not be what you like.
It should be a no brainer, but why would someone play an NTR game if they dont like ntr?

Lucifer444

Aug 17, 2019
Why it just stops and get close automatically whenever a animated scene come and it happens with all other games like this whenever a animated scene comes. Please help

pedro0733

Sep 27, 2022
Contributors:
* Yambidexter - Translation of Menus and images.
* Shirourin - Commissioner and QC of Script and Previews
* NTRanon and Mayumianon for TL of old Homestay menu images

Change the font to Segue UI or you will have clipping.

MTL Notes:
* There are going to be some subject/pronoun mistakes.
* If you already have the game downloaded you can just apply the patch.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README. Enjoy c:
How do I download the patch and the first time I have to do this how do I do it? Do I just transfer it to the original file or what?

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I have to admit that I generally really like the games published by this company.

I even bought 4 of them recently because they were on discount on Dlsite.

I'm very interested in the story of the current game, but there are a few points I didn't understand.

First of all, in one of the endings, we gather evidence against your wife who is having a relationship with Takuma and claims to have been blackmailed by the guard and forced to do so.

In this ending, although we have evidence against her, right up to the very end, she doesn't want a divorce and seems sincere about the fact that she knew nothing. (Yet she makes it clear that she would claim the child is the MC's if she ever got pregnant. ... and she can't lie about that, but yet, right up to the very end, she says she doesn't want a divorce and repeats that she really didn't know anything in front of her father, who asks her to stop talking because she's clearly at fault here...)

Can you confirm if she really didn't know or if she's trying to deceive us to avoid the divorce?

I'm wondering because in one of the other endings I unblocked today, when our daughter is old enough, we notice that she doesn't look like us at all and we decide to do a DNA parentage test and discover that she's not our daughter.

When you confront your wife about this, she confesses the truth and tells you that it's the caretaker's daughter and that she decided to keep the child because she really enjoyed having sex with him. She even confesses that she continues to have relations with him on the sly, even though he has blackmailed her until now.

(She's a real mess, accepting a guy as ugly as he blackmailed her).

What surprised me about this ending is that as a result, you logically divorce her and in this ending, she doesn't even try to deny the facts or stop you from divorcing her.

If she'd left out the fact that she's still seeing the caretaker, she certainly could have stayed with her husband, but it looks like she planned to keep fooling us if we hadn't found out.... She really is a bitch.

If she has no feelings for the MC, why didn't she tell him all this earlier? It would have saved a lot of trouble.

In any case, the scenario is completely different from the one I had unlocked but the conditions are different too.

In the other case, when you pay for the lawyer and the investigation, she doesn't seem to want a divorce and despite all the evidence amassed against her and Takuma, she doesn't go through with it (except for the story about making people believe that the newborn baby was her husband's, because he heard everything and she couldn't say anything in the face of this overwhelming evidence).

Why, in this ending, doesn't she want a divorce at all if she's really guilty? I thought it was because, being at fault, she'd have to pay a huge sum of money for the divorce, as would Takuma, since all the evidence was stacked against them.

This ending forces me to believe that the wife doesn't really love her husband, but I wonder why she didn't want to leave him.

I think maybe she doesn't want a divorce because she doesn't want to lose her financial stability, since the husband has a better situation than the two men (one a janitor, the other a student).

In any case, I find this work a little more dramatic than the others.
In fact, in all the other games I've played from the same publisher, the wife loves the husband, and they only divorce when they really want to.

Also, in some games, even if she enjoys sex with the other character, she generally prefers the husband, and if he discovers the infidelity and argues, she'll prefer to stay with the husband. In some scenarios, she'll sacrifice herself so that her husband doesn't lose his job or other situation.

In any case, with this game, what bothers me is that the wife seems to be a bitch by nature and is not easily corrupted, unlike the other games in the circle I've played... if you prove me wrong, I might reconsider my judgment.

Last edited:

Senn211

Mar 30, 2018
I have to admit that I generally really like the games published by this company.

I even bought 4 of them recently because they were on discount on Dlsite.

I'm very interested in the story of the current game, but there are a few points I didn't understand.

First of all, in one of the endings, we gather evidence against your wife who is having a relationship with Takuma and claims to have been blackmailed by the guard and forced to do so.

In this ending, although we have evidence against her, right up to the very end, she doesn't want a divorce and seems sincere about the fact that she knew nothing. (Yet she makes it clear that she would claim the child is the MC's if she ever got pregnant. ... and she can't lie about that, but yet, right up to the very end, she says she doesn't want a divorce and repeats that she really didn't know anything in front of her father, who asks her to stop talking because she's clearly at fault here...)

Can you confirm if she really didn't know or if she's trying to deceive us to avoid the divorce?

I'm wondering because in one of the other endings I unblocked today, when our daughter is old enough, we notice that she doesn't look like us at all and we decide to do a DNA parentage test and discover that she's not our daughter.

When you confront your wife about this, she confesses the truth and tells you that it's the caretaker's daughter and that she decided to keep the child because she really enjoyed having sex with him. She even confesses that she continues to have relations with him on the sly, even though he has blackmailed her until now.

(She's a real mess, accepting a guy as ugly as he blackmailed her).

What surprised me about this ending is that as a result, you logically divorce her and in this ending, she doesn't even try to deny the facts or stop you from divorcing her.

If she'd left out the fact that she's still seeing the caretaker, she certainly could have stayed with her husband, but it looks like she planned to keep fooling us if we hadn't found out.... She really is a bitch.

If she has no feelings for the MC, why didn't she tell him all this earlier? It would have saved a lot of trouble.

In any case, the scenario is completely different from the one I had unlocked but the conditions are different too.

In the other case, when you pay for the lawyer and the investigation, she doesn't seem to want a divorce and despite all the evidence amassed against her and Takuma, she doesn't go through with it (except for the story about making people believe that the newborn baby was her husband's, because he heard everything and she couldn't say anything in the face of this overwhelming evidence).

Why, in this ending, doesn't she want a divorce at all if she's really guilty? I thought it was because, being at fault, she'd have to pay a huge sum of money for the divorce, as would Takuma, since all the evidence was stacked against them.

This ending forces me to believe that the wife doesn't really love her husband, but I wonder why she didn't want to leave him.

I think maybe she doesn't want a divorce because she doesn't want to lose her financial stability, since the husband has a better situation than the two men (one a janitor, the other a student).

In any case, I find this work a little more dramatic than the others.
In fact, in all the other games I've played from the same publisher, the wife loves the husband, and they only divorce when they really want to.

Also, in some games, even if she enjoys sex with the other character, she generally prefers the husband, and if he discovers the infidelity and argues, she'll prefer to stay with the husband. In some scenarios, she'll sacrifice herself so that her husband doesn't lose his job or other situation.

In any case, with this game, what bothers me is that the wife seems to be a bitch by nature and is not easily corrupted, unlike the other games in the circle I've played... if you prove me wrong, I might reconsider my judgment.
i ain't reading all that, i'm happy for you tho, or sorry that happned.

Reactions: DrJamesFox

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
i ain't reading all that, i'm happy for you tho, or sorry that happned.
I appreciate your honesty about not reading my message. However, it's important to me that we communicate respectfully. If you have any concerns or disagreements with what I shared, I would prefer we discuss them openly and constructively. We can all benefit from a positive and supportive exchange of ideas.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
I appreciate your honesty about not reading my message. However, it's important to me that we communicate respectfully. If you have any concerns or disagreements with what I shared, I would prefer we discuss them openly and constructively. We can all benefit from a positive and supportive exchange of ideas.
Bruh we're all here just to wank

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Bruh we're all here just to wank
I prefer respectful and constructive conversations. If you have questions or topics to discuss, I'll be happy to participate. Otherwise, I encourage you to engage in a positive and respectful manner or not contribute at all.

I know the member who shared the game with us and am in contact with several eroge game creators.

If your aim is purely to wank, there's no need to play games with a story like this one - simple CGs will be enough to satisfy you. ;)

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes