RPGM [Translation Request] びたみんクエスト 2ND ATTRACT (MEGA DOWNLOAD)

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
It's normal, VQ was a big thing in its time and VQ2 looks a lot bigger and basically better than 1 was. So people throwing themselves at the mercy of decent translators and creating thread after thread is predictable.

Reactions: John573

Phenomenal1

Nov 17, 2018
1636917634022.png

Guys, I'm having this error at some point of the game. If there is anyone know anything about this, I'll be glad to hear.

Nastynassy

Feb 5, 2019
For some reason I cant find a discussion thread for this game, so I have to ask here:

Can and how do I change the Main character between the girls group and the male character with the brothel gameplay?

Because Im in the male characters gameplay since hours!

and yes translation would be amazing!

Phenomenal1

Nov 17, 2018
For some reason I cant find a discussion thread for this game, so I have to ask here:

Can and how do I change the Main character between the girls group and the male character with the brothel gameplay?

Because Im in the male characters gameplay since hours!

and yes translation would be amazing!

If you haven't already done so, try to impregnate bee-like girl thingy, slime girl and the girl with hoodie. These trigger something but I don't know, since I'm having an error and I don't have improved versions...

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018

lamonnan

May 3, 2020
Hi there i find out a way to play this game with machine translation
View attachment 1523899
this game is ginormous and my translator++ crashed so i used this tool https://f95zone.to/threads/tool-rec...and-wolf-rpg-games-full-auto-mtl-cheat.71817/
guided by his YouTube video
you will need my trsData.json because free users have a limit
yeah when i download it it say stream and it said
"
This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basic
service in this manner is a violation of the Terms of
Service. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more. "