[Translation Request] BLACK-MARKET

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
I have the supposedly eng version of the release, but I can't get it to run at all, nothing even shows up.

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
how extreme is the guro here, is it avoidable? Just wanna know before i delve the internet to get a copy or before i spend for the game.

randomly generated girls+preggo+simulation sounds so good to me, and i'm also fine on loli prostitution. But i'm not soulless enough for most types/degrees of guro(especially if it's not only expressed in words).

Reactions: devilemoecho

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
You'll miss achievements, but you don't really have to put the girls in the blender if you don't want to. Or sacrifice lolis to be fucked to death by the thing.
dem the word "blender" shakes my brain a lot hahahaha, but thanks for the info. If i can play the game with only the less extreme fetishes then i can enjoy my time playing the game.

maybe i'll just try to find a free eng dl somewhere, if there's one.

May 22, 2017
how extreme is the guro here, is it avoidable? Just wanna know before i delve the internet to get a copy or before i spend for the game.

randomly generated girls+preggo+simulation sounds so good to me, and i'm also fine on loli prostitution. But i'm not soulless enough for most types/degrees of guro(especially if it's not only expressed in words).
I don't think avoidable is the word, you need to run a motel in real time, some girls can die of diseases and the corpse will be there, some clients will be more violent, etc....

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Anyone know a site where you can get the official translation? (Yes I know you can't link it directly, so just tell the main site), my owns searches in general only gets me the old horrible and slow MTL

Reactions: Joniiis

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you read through the thread there's a official translation around now, not just the MTL. But well before this request (and a few removed ones) the game was banned here. There's nothing to plus one.

Reactions: Courier_Young
Feb 3, 2020
There are sites dedicated to loli, shota and beyond. Also sites that are (mostly) just not bothered by it to much. But please don't ask for where to find banned things.
This reminds me of my time in primary school, where I got caught by my school subject teacher in reading a school library book during class. She confiscated my school library book and after class, my big brain thought she can help me return the book to the school library and she got offended and I got scolded twice for my insensitivity. XD

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight