[Translation Request] BLACK-MARKET

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
does anybody have this game cheat list?
You can edit a save file (in the XML folder) with Notepad++ or something similar. There's a but it is pretty old, as they say the basic things are easy to spot. I've only added money so I don't have to worry about the payments.

Thought there was a list of cheats somewhere, might have been in one of the deleted threads...

Reactions: Courier_Young

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Please don't ask for or link banned games, it's what gets these left over translation request deleted. This is at least the third thread for this game (not counting the two game threads) with the other getting removed.

Search for the developer, game name and Eng and hopefully you should be able to find it yourself.

Pika v.2.0

Sep 15, 2022
What is the ntr in this?
if u fail to pay ur daily dues, your potential love interest ntrs you cus of debt collector, didn't see the scene myself tho cus anyone who likes ntr should kys. but anyways it's pretty easy not to lose tho and changes in difficulty don't change anything. I even regret not putting my game in the very easy mode so that I could just speed run through 100% achievements even faster.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
why banned did i can to give dowload to people or not
This and the other game is banned because of the children, do not post (or ask for) links to banned games. I'm suprised this thread is still here as it is, again if you check past posts there's been several removed already.

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
can i leave a uncensored patch here ? ( for the English released version Only 1 assets file nothing more )
the old uncensored patch would always change some text to jap so i created a new one with the English version so now the text stays in English

now is the question will you allow it ?

thank you in advance ^^
and my apoligies for asking this

(if you say yes feel free to ask me later down the line to remove the file or just delete my post if needed)

[QUOTE="TheBlueKnight,

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can i leave a uncensored patch here ?
I did in a previous thread and the day after it was deleted, may or may not be the reason. I think you can easily decensor this game though the same way as Little Life. Make a .txt file in StreamingAssets\XML rename it to Non.bat, so it's a .bat not .txt file. Or a universal BepInEx demosaic.

Reactions: Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
I did in a previous thread and the day after it was deleted, may or may not be the reason. I think you can easily decensor this game though the same way as Little Life. Make a .txt file in StreamingAssets\XML rename it to Non.bat, so it's a .bat not .txt file. Or a universal BepInEx demosaic.
ooooo so you can just make a txt file for that HAHAHA well now i feel stupid hahaha :p
aa well it was fun figuring out how to uncensor something trough the files

ps thank you for the responds ^^

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Saast2

Dec 9, 2019
Playing a second run with harder difficulty. Good stuff! Are there more games like this? With realistic 3d models?

Reactions: oeswapi