RPGM None [Translation Request][Blowjob Monster Amirin][RJ295122][head shop kasai]

May 6, 2023
Is the game supposed to be extremely short?
Because I've fought everyone in the village, saved people, defeat the bad guy and another giant boss and it just ended here. From the screenshots I saw, I suppose there is more content than that but I really don't know how to see it.

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
Because I've fought everyone in the village, saved people, defeat the bad guy and another giant boss and it just ended here. From the screenshots I saw, I suppose there is more content than that but I really don't know how to see it.
You have to fail.

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
losing to the bandits is where the first major split of the plot occurs

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
Here version 2 untranslated

my saves are also there, so if you want to play the game from zero you have to delete them.
I am unable to successfully unar (or unrar) this file. I get many random files with errors, and the game fails to parse one of the JSON.

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
I am unable to successfully unar (or unrar) this file. I get many random files with errors, and the game fails to parse one of the JSON.
Its because im using japanese characters i dont know if it will work but try to use locale emulator on the rar, If that doesnt work you will have to change the locale of your windows to japanese.

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
Its because im using japanese characters i dont know if it will work but try to use locale emulator on the rar, If that doesnt work you will have to change the locale of your windows to japanese.
I'm on Linux, and usually the unar (not unrar) command can avoid mojibake. Would you be willing to create a ZIP file instead?