RPGM [Translation Request] Brave Princess Milia

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
How do you get the translation for the game??
My guess is that his translation is about the same as mine. Works until a certain event in game happens that breaks the scripts. I can start but when some dialoge box or cutscene is about to happen it breaks apart. Load the save in original game get past that, keep playing until it breaks again but enough to make screenshots. I guess thats why hes teasing it without any release or download.

Reactions: osgon

althepro

Dec 20, 2018
My guess is that his translation is about the same as mine. Works until a certain event in game happens that breaks the scripts. I can start but when some dialoge box or cutscene is about to happen it breaks apart. Load the save in original game get past that, keep playing until it breaks again but enough to make screenshots. I guess thats why hes teasing it without any release or download.
what do you use to translate the game?
im really desperate here
help pls

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
what do you use to translate the game?
im really desperate here
help pls
Translator++. You're welcome to try and if you are successful you are more than welcome to upload it. Look out to not break scripts, triggers and variables.
I've added what I've done so far if you want to use it. You can import it into Translator++ after you imported the game. Start a Project with the game then import the *.trans file or don't and start from scratch but cleaning up 'commonevents' and 'scripts' is usually very bothersome

althepro

Dec 20, 2018
Translator++. You're welcome to try and if you are successful you are more than welcome to upload it. Look out to not break scripts, triggers and variables.
I've added what I've done so far if you want to use it. You can import it into Translator++ after you imported the game. Start a Project with the game then import the *.trans file or don't and start from scratch but cleaning up 'commonevents' and 'scripts' is usually very bothersome
thanks man

ToyNova

Sep 3, 2020
Could u send me the files that you've exported so I can play test to see what's working and what isn't plz?
I just really want to understand what everything says plz send the files and let me test them.

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Could u send me the files that you've exported so I can play test to see what's working and what isn't plz?
I just really want to understand what everything says plz send the files and let me test them.
You want my translated gamefiles? Sure I added them but like I said they don't really work and the issue is the script file primarily.

Reactions: Cretador

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
so what does work exactly? and Also I hope you can figure it out :3
Well its starting, menus and status screen works, most dialogues are translated but as soon as certain events and cutscenes start there's an error that I can't get behind to fix it and that's when I decided 'fuck it somebody that knows more than me shall do it'.
I then loaded that save in the original game got past that point and switched back to the MTL version until the next error pops up.

osgon

Aug 26, 2018
Well its starting, menus and status screen works, most dialogues are translated but as soon as certain events and cutscenes start there's an error that I can't get behind to fix it and that's when I decided 'fuck it somebody that knows more than me shall do it'.
I then loaded that save in the original game got past that point and switched back to the MTL version until the next error pops up.
It's the same for me, i have translated almost everything but it just crashes at certain events, i'm new so i don't really know how to solve it.

ToyNova

Sep 3, 2020
does anyone know the 3 items I need to make her fully corrupt? If so tell me but the Japanese version so I can find them quicker