RPGM [Translation Request] Brave Princess Milia

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Could someone put direct link of MTL?
Got banned in ULMF due to asking simple ingame question on its game translation topic.
Tried to create alt accounts w different email but got rejected after signed up.

It's difficult to differentiate between TL discussion and main discussion.
Seems like not just me but people around me on dat discussion too got banned even by answering someone's ingame question.
2 weeks banned, still 1 week left.

I don't get it how I should UNIGNORE their warning next time.
I was just politely asking <Is this game have NG+ feature? > <Any missable in this game? >
Then next time I came over I got banned...for ignoring their warning.

Reactions: crevanile

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Could someone put direct link of MTL?
Got banned in ULMF due to asking simple ingame question on its game translation topic.
Tried to create alt accounts w different email but got rejected after signed up.

It's difficult to differentiate between TL discussion and main discussion.
Seems like not just me but people around me on dat discussion too got banned even by answering someone's ingame question.
2 weeks banned, still 1 week left.

I don't get it how I should UNIGNORE their warning next time.
I was just politely asking <Is this game have NG+ feature? > <Any missable in this game? >
Then next time I came over I got banned...for ignoring their warning.
Yeah the ULMF rules as so stupid, posting over there can feel like walking on 7-inch nails often

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah the ULMF rules as so stupid, posting over there can feel like walking on 7-inch nails often
Perhaps next time when my ban finally lifted, I should just never comment anything anymore. This was not the first time I got banned. All previous ban also due to "off-topic" despite offtopic itself is in the game.

I remember saying "It's hard to raise H-status for more H-scenes if already far in the game in virgin route (avoiding all lewd scenes involving MC until now)" on Treasure Hunter Mai thread. Then got banned for being offtopic!

What warning? I got banned without warning! Like when you accidentally played foul in soccer, you immediatelly got red card. Now I feel like walking on eggshell over there.

...Sorry if I sound ranting. I have no other thread besides this one and ulmf when discussing R18 games. Steam is out of question since free members can't talk there.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Looks like there's mass-ban. I'm one of those victims. The admin even locked the discussion.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Looks like there's mass-ban. I'm one of those victims. The admin even locked the discussion.
It's not locked no, but probably looks like it, if you are banned.

But yeah they have a extremely dumb, and strict difference between game threads, and translation threads...

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
It's not locked no, but probably looks like it, if you are banned.

But yeah they have a extremely dumb, and strict difference between game threads, and translation threads...
Temporarily locked due to download link was dead or thread being inactive. I also can't even find log out button while banned, forcing me to use another browser if I still wish to see the thread.

Also can't visit both this and there without VPN since it's blocked in my country. So sometimes my access was also denied in ulmf.

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Temporarily locked due to download link was dead or thread being inactive. I also can't even find log out button while banned, forcing me to use another browser if I still wish to see the thread.

Also can't visit both this and there without VPN since it's blocked in my country. So sometimes my access was also denied in ulmf.
I was locked in the past, but it isn't ATM, but whatever, but yeah that is one more of their stupid rules, if there is not an active download the threads gets locked, even if it is a WIP translation that is not at all ready to be released yet...