RPGM [Translation Request] Brave Princess Milia

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
I was locked in the past, but it isn't ATM, but whatever, but yeah that is one more of their stupid rules, if there is not an active download the threads gets locked, even if it is a WIP translation that is not at all ready to be released yet...
Wuts WIP

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
I wonder what I should do if I ever see thread of certain game that interests me that exists in UMLF but not here if I have some ingame questions again.

I might repeat to get banned again.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Excuse me, what does +1 mean?
I see couple of it on other games forums too.
Like upping a forum by bumping?
Basically yeah, it's also for not losing the thread since when you post in a thread, you can have alerts for every thread you have posted a comment. At least for here.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Basically yeah, it's also for not losing the thread since when you post in a thread, you can have alerts for every thread you have posted a comment. At least for here.
well you don't need to post to get notification, so no it is not for that purpose, just click the watch button in top right to start get notifications. So the +1 is purely to show you would likely to play the game if a translation were to be made etc

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
well you don't need to post to get notification, so no it is not for that purpose, just click the watch button in top right to start get notifications. So the +1 is purely to show you would likely to play the game if a translation were to be made etc
Yeah i know x)

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
I was supposed to be relieved from ban today on this hour but...
Don't tell me my ban extended to another 2 weeks or even for lifetime.
Even though I can't do anything there due to ban.

Uuurgghhhh...
They gotta be kidding me...
Just because I asked ingame question on translation thread 2 weeks ago.

First screenshoot before 10:10am
Second screenshoot after 10:10am

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Whatever.
I'd better just not say anything anymore to play safe.
yeah their rules are dumb, it is really like walking on 7-inch nails, to post over there, the fact that they seem to have to hand out multiple bans on a daily basis it seems, you would think would have them consider if maybe it might be their rules there is something wrong with? But nope, that doesn't seem to cross their minds AT ALL. That said this might be getting a bit too off-topic here too though at this point ;)

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
yeah their rules are dumb, it is really like walking on 7-inch nails, to post over there, the fact that they seem to have to hand out multiple bans on a daily basis it seems, you would think would have them consider if maybe it might be their rules there is something wrong with? But nope, that doesn't seem to cross their minds AT ALL. That said this might be getting a bit too off-topic here too though at this point ;)
It's their way or the highway

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
So how to apply the patch ?
The patch contains Data folder, I put it on main folder. But the language is still in Japanese.
Did I miss something? Like putting it on wrong folder.
I thought its just like applying uncensored patch.

Step by step I did:
1. Extract MTL patch > contain Data folder
2. Put Data folder on main folder

Try to run the game, but it's still in Japanese. No single translated text.
Please tell me if there are still any step I missed or any other additional files I missed.

Last edited:

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
- Open the Game.exe
- Open ITHVNR.exe
- Open Textractor.exe
- Go to the ITH window and click 'Process' then click 'Game.exe'
- Click 'Attach' then 'OK'
- Click 'Option' and make sure 'Auto copy to clipboard' is checked
- Go to the Game window and choose the 2nd option to continue
- Load Save 10 and select any CG scene
- When there's text on the screen go to ITH.exe and click the drop down menu with ConsoleOutput
- Select the 1st choice GetGlyphOutline
- (You can try other GetGlyphOutline choices if it doesn't match the japanese games text)
- Go to the Textractor window and click the top right drop down menu with many FFFFFFFFFFF.
- Select the 'Clipboard (HB0@0)'
- Go back to the Game window and press 'z' to continue and it should grab the text
- The japanese text and translated text will appear (below) in the Textractor window
- Continue pressing 'z' to continue translation
- Note: If you translate too fast you might have to wait until it's available again.

I got lost on 4th step. How do I supposed to 'Process'?
Opening ITHVNR.exe did nothing on me. No ITH window.

Tell me what do I suppose to 'Process '?
I really get lost and clueless doing this 4th step.

Update -
Done with the last step were I need to press z slowly.
So after this...the game is still in Japanese.

It means I will play the entire game while looking the translated text at Textractor?
I must also open Textractor all times whenever playing the game?

Last edited:

Cumbledore

May 5, 2020
You also got banned?
Never got banned myself but I started seeing the writing on the wall awhile ago, ditched the site when I noticed how ban happy the mods had gotten and how nonsensical the rules were getting. There was also a specific moderator there I won't name that was such a try hard and loved waving his metaphorical dick around so much that it made the site as a whole look bad to me.

Going to preemptively apologize if I derailed a bit there, I rarely get to rant about that site.