RPGM [Translation Request] Brave Princess Milia

TwoAceNova

Dec 28, 2020
Same I can't wait to play it with it fully translated also instead of a +1 this deserves my slutty pussy

Violet Wind

Dec 27, 2020
This version have fully unlocked rec room, is it posiblle to reverse it and unlock by playing yourself ?
So I looked into this as I wanted to try and reset it as well. It seems this game does recollection a little different. Its not saved globally, but rather in a specific map file which in this case is "Map041.rvdata2". Untranslated, the recollections are locked, however, when I tried to specifically translate map41, it automatically unlocked everything on a fresh download. Something about how it gets translated must break it and unlock everything for whatever reason. If you do want to play without the recollection room being fully unlocked, rename "Map041.rvdata2" in the data folder to "Map041.rvdata2.old" and replace it with this one, which is the untranslated version of the recollection room. Im not sure but I assume you can still unlock them like normal. At the very least, you could play through the game normally, then when you complete it, you can delete the untranslated map41 and restore the translated one to view all the CGs.