RPGM [Translation Request] Bunny Girls Don't Give Up [AVANTGARDE]

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
I heard it is complicated to translate and there is a bug almost at the end of the game, even in the original japanese language?!
Also the "Crafting" menu/part is getting bugged when you try to translate it.

I looked into it with Translator++ and it is really MUCH WORK to translate it and i am only talking about the "normal dialogue" between people/player.

Ekaterinanl

Oct 20, 2019
+1

I uploaded the 1.13 MTL version from SVSComics to Mega, i hope this is allowed?

If not, tell me or call a mod to delete the link, and also, sorry if this was a mistake :(

Download @ Mega:

Also, the most of the game is still in japanese?! And i don't know why.
The only English thing is the menu.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's an edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.14, including manual edits of plugins/scripts.

Big thanks to rghost for translating the profile pictures.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Here's a full MTL for v1.14, including manual edits of plugins/scripts.

Not properly tested, potentially issues with recipe and questlog translations. (Really weird system.)
Picture based text not translated.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Wonderful work so far, crafting also works like it should but it has the same problem every MTL had so far:

The opening intro is getting skipped (the text at the start of the game, when you see like the whole map) and the japanese voice talking about it. Just try it for yourself. Play the game "in original japanese" and then play the "MTL version" -> intro is getting skipped!

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Wonderful work so far, crafting also works like it should but it has the same problem every MTL had so far:

The opening intro is getting skipped (the text at the start of the game, when you see like the whole map) and the japanese voice talking about it. Just try it for yourself. Play the game "in original japanese" and then play the "MTL version" -> intro is getting skipped!
Fixed in MTL1.1.
Had to rewrite the map055.json. Apparently a formatting issue because of Translator++.

Bandiger

Jan 12, 2018
Here's a full MTL for v1.14, including manual edits of plugins/scripts.

Not properly tested, potentially issues with recipe and questlog translations. (Really weird system.)
Picture based text not translated.

Changelog:
1.0 Initial Realeas
1.1 Fixed intro sequence
There's a SyntaxError: Unexpected Identifier that occurs after the cutscene that happens when you first goto Naples. Save included, just go north and it will trigger the cutscene. The error happens at the second part after the shooting.
1632869048452.png