RPGM [Translation Request] Busty female prisoner knight Belka [RJ01113592] [Fairy Key]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.0.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.01: Removed a script from common event 07 that was making the screen permanently dark.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.0.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
File 03 black screen error

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
File 03 black screen error
Hm if I try that event without the translation applied the same issue occurs, even if I reset the map by exiting the building first.
I don't think it's actually the translation causing that, but a bug in the original game.
I'll try to see if I can make it skip that event so it at least doesn't break the game.somehow

Edit: The thing making the screen dark is Common Event 0007 placed on Map072.
Placed in that event the line:
Code:
$gamescreen.Picture_Fade(98, 255 30);
I assume it's meant to be a "waking up" effect but the dev forgot to actually remove it again?

Edit2:
Maybe it was actually meant to play during the entire scene and end during that final common event?
I mean the scene is pretty weird being lit like that.

Edit3: Removed the picture fade script from commonevents in SLRMTL1.01.

Last edited:
Reactions: Regnen and Trecore