[Translation request] Cha~nge! ~Ano Ko ni Natte Kunkun Peropero~

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
Hey!

This may be a long shot, but is anyone willing to translate this game? Even a lazy mtl would be amazing! It's a possession/body swap game with voice acting.

Game description:

Yuusuke is a healthy boy who has a dream of switching bodies with the girl he likes so that he can do whatever he wants with her. He would gaze at her breasts and feel them up. He would be free to enter her room as he pleases and sniff her panties. Of course, he could also look down there and check that she’s still a virgin. He greatly wanted such a power, but there was a huge gap between his delusions and reality.

Nowadays, smartphones have surged in popularity, and more than half of those who have cell phones own them. The main thing that spurred this trend was the free calling app ‘Connect’, which Yuusuke also decided to download. By chance, he was the 100 millionth user to register and the operating company sent him a special gift. It was an app that allows him to switch bodies with any girl that installed ‘Connect’ on her smartphone! His dream ability is now in his hands! Let’s make use of full use of this!

21515.jpg

DL Link:
Mega Link: [iso file, hard to install. Might be better to get it from another source, but not sure if I allowed to post links to other sites.]

If someone would provide me with a quick guide on how to do so, I'd be more than happy to do it myself as well. I see the files as "SCPACK.pak" in the script folder. Thanks!

Last edited:

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
Actually played through it. Didn't like it that much, was cute from time to time, but I'd only give it a 6 / 10 despite the high quality of production.

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
Try openning the iso and extracting it with 7zip. You'll probably need something to run the game with jp locale though.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
Can someone remind me how installing this game works? Because I accidentally deleted my desktop while trying to clear some space on my external hard drive, but I forgot I moved everything there, and now I just don't remember how to get it working. When I try to install it says to set up, but setup gives me an error.