Others [Translation Request] [None] Henshin!!! ~Pantsu ni Natte Kunkun Peropero [Final] [May-Be Soft]

Kezu____

Dec 2, 2017
1.jpg

Overview:
“Ahhh… I wish I was a girl’s panties” After Yuuji said that, his imouto Miko left him and is now staying at the girls’ dormitory. He debated if panties would be too stimulating and if he should be a skirt or a chair instead, all the while lamenting why he was born a human. Coming home one day, he came upon a talking cat-like thing that had collapsed. As thanks for taking care of her, she gives him a cell phone that allows him to transform into anything! Armed with his new ability, he heads out to fulfill his dream of teasing girls.​

Release Date: 2011-05-20
Developer: May-Be Soft/
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: Japanese
Voice Language: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Last edited:

Len313

Apr 21, 2020
how to install ?
  1. Download all parts and put them in a directory of your choosing
  2. right click on the first part and select extract here
  3. You should get a file that is around 3-4 gb. Mount that file using Daemon tools or other software.
  4. run the inst.exe and select the first option. You might need to install directx9 if you don't have it already.
  5. Enjoy

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Man, I remember this company, they made another one called Pai Touch where the main character had the power of a goddess to make girls boobs bigger lol, that I can't find for the life of me anymore on the internet since it's so old, I don't think that one got translated either unfortunately.

+1

joeyjojos

Jul 28, 2017
I've been trying to find a way to unpack the text in maybesoft games and have yet to find a way so...if someone can do that a translation could...be possible

tomatoewrench

Jan 8, 2019
I've been trying to find a way to unpack the text in maybesoft games and have yet to find a way so...if someone can do that a translation could...be possible
I know I shouldn't actually expect someone to translate this long ass game, but in case someone's motivated enough to tackle this:
Attached is my extractor/replacer for EAGLS engine games. EAGLS is the game engine Henshin!!! and almost everything from TechArts/subsidiaries used to develop their games.
Should be compatible with any script variant of the archive; if it's not, send me a sample and I'll add support for it. You need Python 3.8+ installed on your system for this to work, have a look at the .bat files in the attachment to see how the invocation works, you don't need to know programming to do it. I also did some formatting of the extracted script files to make translating easier.
If anyone actually manages to make decent progress at translating (like half of the game), shoot me a pm and I'll gladly assist with automatic word wrapping for this game. I don't have the time to translate this myself, but if it's technical stuff I'll help.