Others [Translation Request] Charming Mate ~女王サキュバス育成日誌~ (RJ262114)

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
Hello everyone, I have either good news or lame news depending if you're ok with MTL or not.
because I managed to MTL this game using Translator+++
It's not perfect and there's a couple of janky stuff but I think if you're only checking the H scenes it should be normal.

Link :

Last edited:

UmbralStar

Jun 11, 2020
Hello everyone, I have either good news or lame news depending if you're ok with MTL or not.
It's not perfect and there's a couple of janky stuff but I think if you're only checking the H scenes it should be normal.

Link :
I appreciate that you came in and did something at least. Been waiting on this for a year now and others longer than that. Cheers.

Dec 5, 2021
View attachment 431931
Developer:
Language & Audio: Japanese
Dlsite:
Untranslated version can be found here .

It's like One Room:Runaway Girl but has less interactive touching and is with a cute succubus instead of a school girl.
mega link dead

Dec 5, 2021

Link :
the translation doesn't work
1663101562895.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Think their translation was only a basic MTL of dialogue, no menus choice (which I guess was all images not text) etc just the dialogue.

Newer link for the untouched 1.01 Japanese game here.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Is the TL not for 1.01 but 1.00 then? Just wanted to clarify, as its a title I've had on my DLsite shortlist for a while, but playing it not knowing more than a few words in kanji is... lol.