Others [Translation Request] Charming Mate ~女王サキュバス育成日誌~ (RJ262114)

Poundra'Mari

Sep 26, 2020
I take a look to see how hard it is to MTL it..... For the ones who are waiting for a proper translation, you can dream of it.
Obviously they are a lot of pictures to translate and second, because of the personality/type changing mechanic you have to manually edit a lot of script. Really, this need a lot of work. But again, it's all depend on us. You can found a link to the extracted pictures below alongside their MTL version, if someone is good with photoshop. I'm going to try to make a more comprehensible MTL, I'm not promising anything here.

Poundra'Mari

Sep 26, 2020
Ok, I'm losing interest in this. The gameplay is kinda meh. You do H to raise her stats and unlock new personalities. You complete missions to get points and purchase items (hair colors, 2 clothes, item to enlarge/reduce her breast and other things to raise her stats and unlock H scenes) nothing much to say.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Ok, I'm losing interest in this. The gameplay is kinda meh. You do H to raise her stats and unlock new personalities. You complete missions to get points and purchase items (hair colors, 2 clothes, item to enlarge/reduce her breast and other things to raise her stats and unlock H scenes) nothing much to say.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unfortunately, I have to agree. Thanks for the work you put in anyways.

I hate that once you pick a personality, it's locked in. If you want to experience all the personalities, you need a save for each one of them because the gallery that eventually unlocks does not give you personality-exclusive content. There's a finite number of scenes and the amount of content outside of the scenes themselves is practically nonexistent. Talking only has like a few lines per personality, and the Little personality just describes what the other personalities are like. Touching gives you like a handful of bare bones dialogue. Honestly, the mini-succubus maid that only pops up when the story progresses already has more charm and personality than the shit you can do.

Another annoying design aspect is that there's no way to lower Charm. You'd think that once you hit end game, there would be a way to have all the sex you'd want without worrying about getting MC killed, but there isn't. I ended up passing a bunch of days doing nothing except maybe 1 blowjob every other day to make sure the succubus doesn't kill you for not feeding her all in the hopes of getting the Queen personality.

But taking the Queen-specific scenes will slap you with 80 charm and set you on the course of a death spiral where you're too horny to resist fucking her, which in turn causes your charm to raise until you eventually max out charm and instantly die. But even if you go the Innocent/Lovey dovey route, there's only so many scenes before you get to see before you're probably bored out of your mind. After seeing what both routes had to offer, I completely lost interest in the other two.