RPGM None [Translation Request] [Chris Survival] [RJ341567] [Poison]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1404890

This error occurs in the temple after losing combat to the Metal Ball.
Checked the original v1.01 files, In the original RB_BattleStatePicture_Dur.js is the entry for the Metal_restraint30.png
RB_BattleStatePicture_Dur.js.jpg
Yet that file is not actually included with the game. Only 01-29 31-39 exist.
no 30.jpg
(.rpgmvp is the encrypted format)
So this is a problem with the original Japanese v1.01.

What you could do to get past this spot is to either change that entry to one of the other png's, or rename one of the other png's to 30.

Reactions: ScotchGuy

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
+1

How good is the quality of the MTL?

Since its from the same circle that made Slave Sword, maybe kagura will translate it, but that might take a while.

EDIT: Here is the japanese version of the game. I didnt buy it, just took it from , put it through my antivirus and reuploaded. So if you wanna be safe scan it again, even though I doubt it contains any virus. Just saying so noone holds me liable for anything, lol.

Last edited:

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
+1

How good is the quality of the MTL?

Since its from the same circle that made Slave Sword, maybe kagura will translate it, but that might take a while.

EDIT: Here is the japanese version of the game. I didnt buy it, just took it from , put it through my antivirus and reuploaded. So if you wanna be safe scan it again, even though I doubt it contains any virus. Just saying so noone holds me liable for anything, lol.
The MTL quality is... passable. Provided your first language is English and you have some proficiency in Japanese to decipher some phrases that don't exactly make sense, that is. The game itself is a pretty short romp since the knife special attack is good enough to kill most mobs. For the bosses, bullet conservation is key since you can quite literally one shot anything with your gun and there's only 5 of them. 6 if you kill a certain boss.

I'm not entirely sure if I'm doing something wrong or it's the MTL's fault but I can't seem to find a good chunk of the content that is in the recollection/CG gallery (ie: tribes people, tentacle pit, etc.) I also can't seem to actually cook anything either since approaching the campfire doesn't prompt me to do anything.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I actually bought the get cos it looked gud. When I get home I can upload the latest and can post it erry other update cos I'm a decent fella... Once I get home anyway.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
The MTL quality is... passable. Provided your first language is English and you have some proficiency in Japanese to decipher some phrases that don't exactly make sense, that is. The game itself is a pretty short romp since the knife special attack is good enough to kill most mobs. For the bosses, bullet conservation is key since you can quite literally one shot anything with your gun and there's only 5 of them. 6 if you kill a certain boss.

I'm not entirely sure if I'm doing something wrong or it's the MTL's fault but I can't seem to find a good chunk of the content that is in the recollection/CG gallery (ie: tribes people, tentacle pit, etc.) I also can't seem to actually cook anything either since approaching the campfire doesn't prompt me to do anything.
Fixed the campfire in MTL1.1.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Fuck this is like 2 GB to redownload & upload.. well since I said I'd do it I'll toss up a copy of the game.

Reactions: John573

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
I also can't seem to actually cook anything either since approaching the campfire doesn't prompt me to do anything.
Seems like it was a MTL issue. Personally I started using recently, and it worked very good so far. It can translate the game from ingame, also gives you the option to change all kind of game values should you want to do so (so basically a cheat menu). If the existing MTL isnt proofread, Id advise to use this tool since the translation quality of the tool is basically the same, but with no/less bugs (no offense to the guy who made the MTL for this).

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Seems like it was a MTL issue. Personally I started using recently, and it worked very good so far. It can translate the game from ingame, also gives you the option to change all kind of game values should you want to do so (so basically a cheat menu). If the existing MTL isnt proofread, Id advise to use this tool since the translation quality of the tool is basically the same, but with no/less bugs (no offense to the guy who made the MTL for this).
I already fixed the cooking in 1.1, that tool needs a constant internet connection, and what other bugs are we talking about?

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
I already fixed the cooking in 1.1, that tool needs a constant internet connection, and what other bugs are we talking about?
I havent played your MTL, I was just using the cooking bug as an example. And the tool doesnt need internet connection except for the initial translation as far as Im aware.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
took me longer apologies:
Latest Chris 1.06.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
MTL of patchnotes (It's only bugfixes, no new content):

September 17, 2021
Bug fixes and others
Fixed a bug where the game would freeze when using contraceptives
-Correspondence to "profile error" when starting the game

September 13, 2021
Typographical error correction Bug correction
(1) The item of special equipment 4 has been deleted.
(2) The option menu "Virginization" has been temporarily deleted.

September 11, 2021
Typographical error correction Bug correction
This is a version that fixes the bugs reported by 9/11. See the Ci-en article for more details.

September 10, 2021
Bug fixes
Fixed some bugs. Please check the correction information article of Ci-en for the correction contents.