RPGM None [Translation Request] [Chris Survival] [RJ341567] [Poison]

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Not sure what your problem with pixeldrain is. If you use something like Jdownloader2 you get pretty good speed without captcha or wait time.

Pixeldrain is an approved file host according to general rules section 4 number 3.
https://f95zone.to/threads/approved-file-hosts-updated-2021-05-09.3432/
For some reason a lot of people here seem to have a problem with anything thats not mega lol

yo use mega not whatever site you just used
If you want mega, there is a mega link for the japanese version a few posts up. Its only version 1.01 though, so decide for yourself.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the good ending where Chris gets promoted to a Major? I've discovered every possible area and I still can't trigger it.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Btw definitely not because a certain person pissed me off. I'm working on a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL remake for v1.06.
Still gonna take a bit though.

agressively working.gif

Edit:
DeepL just gave me this translation for a line in commonevens I thought I should share:
wa.jpg

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Alrighty remade the MTL for 1.06 now using DeepL as main translator with tons of manual edits to make DeepL seem less like the inconsistent broken garbage it often is. Also edited every single item to have a working cooking/alchemy system in English.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-chris-survival-rj341567-poison.93829/post-6553747
Obviously not fully tested yet so I'm not sure if it's ready for sumi's repack idea yet.

But did I mention how totally superior this is to auto-translators that constantly use your internet connection and have a text delay?
derp.gif

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Alrighty remade the MTL for 1.06 now using DeepL as main translator with tons of manual edits to make DeepL seem less like the inconsistent broken garbage it often is. Also edited every single item to have a working cooking/alchemy system in English.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-chris-survival-rj341567-poison.93829/post-6553747
Obviously not fully tested yet so I'm not sure if it's ready for sumi's repack idea yet.

But did I mention how totally superior this is to auto-translators that constantly use your internet connection and have a text delay?
View attachment 1413271
I obviously would always choose an edit MTL over a translation tool.

>But did I mention how totally superior this is to auto-translators that constantly use your internet connection and have a text delay?

Still disagree on this, the tool translates the whole text and then stores it in an extra file I think, so no constant internet connection and no text delay :p

Reactions: Kingdomless

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I obviously would always choose an edit MTL over a translation tool.

>But did I mention how totally superior this is to auto-translators that constantly use your internet connection and have a text delay?

Still disagree on this, the tool translates the whole text and then stores it in an extra file I think, so no constant internet connection and no text delay :p
Fine, then maybe that one is less poop than the other ones.
hrhr.png
Edit: But I guess you are right I can stop doing google based MTL's entirely I suppose. That tool is surprisingly good.

Last edited:
Reactions: mehmeme

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Got a bug when I think trying to fish? Save attached.

View attachment 1413733
Oh great... So I worked on a broken version.
Just tested it on an unmodified Japanese version and it crashes too.
It is not my MTL doing that.
How did the dev break fishing now. It was working fine in 1.01.

Edit:It Seems like the problem starts in the commonevents.json with this new line:

,{"code":356,"indent":0,"parameters":["ACTIVATE_ITEM_WINDOW"]}

If you delete it fishing functions again, But Im not sure if that breaks something else.

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Oh great... So I worked on a broken version.
Just tested it on an unmodified Japanese version and it crashes too.
It is not my MTL doing that.
How did the dev break fishing now. It was working fine in 1.01.

Edit:It Seems like the problem starts in the commonevents.json with this new line:

,{"code":356,"indent":0,"parameters":["ACTIVATE_ITEM_WINDOW"]}

If you delete it fishing functions again, But Im not sure if that breaks something else.
lol, that's pretty great.

And I think fishing might matter?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: MuninKai

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Fishing works, and for anyone who read my spoiler I was completely wrong. Just in a pretty sneaky place, honestly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: RenH

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020